new soe celeb spokesperson

never heard of him.....but i did notice the april fools thing which was quite humurous!

wow he talks so highly of an soe game. besides the fact they pay him. I do not think I ever heard anyone talk that way about SWG, not even Rankin

Rule #1 of hiring a company spokesman: Get someone who didn't blow a second world series run to the White Sox
Rule #2: Get someone from a team who is liked NATIONWIDE, say for example, THE CUBS
Rule #3: Don't get someone who is 40 years old to sponsor a video game of any sort

if arnie was endorsing a game using some of his famous quotes from soundboards then id HAVE to play it. anyone else just sucks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Apr 13 2006, 11:24 PM) [snapback]70273[/snapback][/center]
Heard Gary Coleman is endorsing the SWG side.
[/b]

that explains everything

Thats funny especially since I dont value the opinion of any baseball player (especially 40 years old) when it comes ot a video game...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Apr 13 2006, 11:24 AM) [snapback]70331[/snapback][/center]
Thats funny especially since I dont value the opinion of any baseball player (especially 40 years old) when it comes ot a video game...
[/b]

Are pissed it wasn't David Duke?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Apr 13 2006, 05:09 AM) [snapback]70255[/snapback][/center]
wow he talks so highly of an soe game. besides the fact they pay him. I do not think I ever heard anyone talk that way about SWG, not even Rankin
[/b]
That's because you can't even pay people to say nice things about SWG.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 13 2006, 06:25 AM) [snapback]70274[/snapback][/center]
Rule #1 of hiring a company spokesman: Get someone who didn't blow a second world series run to the White Sox People remember Curt as a Red Sox world series winner.
Rule #2: Get someone from a team who is liked NATIONWIDE, say for example, THE CUBS Cubs suck, and no more people like them outside the midwest than any other team.Rule #3: Don't get someone who is 40 years old to sponsor a video game of any sort Nothing wrong with that. He's a baseball 'hero', and age has no real bearing.[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 13 2006, 04:08 PM) [snapback]70451[/snapback][/center]
ROFL, Cubs are the most loved team nationwide, whether you like it or not
[/b]
Keep thinking that. I'm not a Yankees fan, but love them or hate them, I think more people across america like them more than any other team.

i remember when we were playing the Marlins a few years back for the pendant (the year of Bartman) and we were playing IN florida and 90% of the stadium IN florida was cubs fans ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Apr 13 2006, 04:21 AM) [snapback]70235[/snapback][/center]
never heard of him.....but i did notice the april fools thing which was quite humurous!
[/b]

lol u never heard of curt schilling?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 13 2006, 04:31 PM) [snapback]70461[/snapback][/center]
i remember when we were playing the Marlins a few years back for the pendant (the year of Bartman) and we were playing IN florida and 90% of the stadium IN florida was cubs fans ;)
[/b]
Yeah dopey, because 90% of floridians are retired midwesterners.

And as great a team the Marlins are, it's not surprising only 10% of the crowd were their fans.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemmywinks @ Apr 14 2006, 01:32 AM) [snapback]70474[/snapback][/center]
lol u never heard of curt schilling? [/b]

no i have never heard of curt farthing....erm i mean schilling :D (you probably wont understand that either.....lol)

Back