new movies coming out

Vaki

Starship troopers 3: looks pretty good doesn't look like it will be like the second one that came straight to dvd

a new terminator with Christian bale as John Connor about the war in the future not like the old ones

Stop loss: looks kinda good

10,000 BC: looks insane hopefully it wont be a bust lol

Starship troopers 3: looks pretty good doesn't look like it will be like the second one that came straight to dvd

a new terminator with Christian bale as John Connor about the war in the future not like the old ones

This is a must see to me ^_^

10,000 BC is by the same guy who did Independence Day, Day After Tomorrow, and the completely crap American version of Godzilla.

So, to sum up, if like mindless blockbusters with pretty special effects and absolutely zero plot, writing, substance or acting, then you will love this movie.

After his abomination in Godzilla, I won't touch any of his movies from now on.

Last edited:
werd
I cant even watch Stargate anymore, I'm that damaged by it.

I'm actually looking forward to My Blueberry Nights, the new Wong Kar Wai movie. The cast looks interesting and Wong is on another planet when it comes to visual style. Idk, call me sappy. Maybe I'm just getting old. :lol:

Oh, and Watchmen.

image.php

Sometime ago I discovered the movies are based on an anime from the early 70s, one of the first color anime (I don't know if the anime is original or based on some other thing). I download it just for the sake of watching it, the live action movie was horrible. Bad acting didn't help it one bit.

As expected the anime had film quality, music was well thought of, voice acting in Japanese/English/Spanish is great. The show is comprised by 26 episodes, it covers the events in the first movie and much more. I don't know if it covers the second movie, because I didn't watch it.

The film last output was set on laser disc (those giant CDs), and there are only about 200 copies, known of.

LOL I don't think I've ever seen Starship Troopers - that look so cheesy like SpaceBalls. But I did kind of like SpaceBalls...

And yeah, sorry Fluffy but I liked Independence Day and Day AFter Tomorrow too. And this 10k trailer looks cool.

Fluffy is hard to please :p
If we like it, he won't. :D

Starship Troopers is done by the same guys as Robocop. Uses a lot of TV media stuff to tell the story. Nothing like Spaceballs! :D

I would watch 10,000 BC but not at the cinema.

10,000 BC is by the same guy who did Independence Day, Day After Tomorrow, and the completely crap American version of Godzilla.

So, to sum up, if like mindless blockbusters with pretty special effects and absolutely zero plot, writing, substance or acting, then you will love this movie.

Hey, sometimes it's actually nice to watch a movie with no deeper meaning. No brain activity needed :p

Bah, stupid double post.

Sometime ago I discovered the movies are based on an anime from the early 70s, one of the first color anime (I don't know if the anime is original or based on some other thing). I download it just for the sake of watching it, the live action movie was horrible. Bad acting didn't help it one bit.

As expected the anime had film quality, music was well thought of, voice acting in Japanese/English/Spanish is great. The show is comprised by 26 episodes, it covers the events in the first movie and much more. I don't know if it covers the second movie, because I didn't watch it.

The film last output was set on laser disc (those giant CDs), and there are only about 200 copies, known of.
"Starship Troopers" is a Robert A. Heinlein novel from 1959. Looks like you're talking about "Uchû no senshi", which came out in 1989.

Fluffy is hard to please :p
If we like it, he won't. :D

Starship Troopers is done by the same guys as Robocop. Uses a lot of TV media stuff to tell the story. Nothing like Spaceballs! :D

I would watch 10,000 BC but not at the cinema.

Yeah, Fluffy is hard to please when it comes to cinema, but come on, this the same guy who tried to pass an iguana off as Godzilla, a fucking Iguana!!! That alone should mean death!!!

<rant>
This is the same brain surgeon who did The 13th Floor. When people bitch about why there are so many "dumb" movies out, it is because people continue to see shit like that (and the most recent Will Ferrel movies). You pay to see "dumb" movies time after time, Hollywood will keep releasing dumb movies time after time. Growl.
</rant>

Awesome Starship Troopers 3

What's cool is that is where Lucas and I got the name for the Roughneck Brotherhood (and Warriors). I liked the movie Brotherhood of the Wolf and he liked Rico's Roughnecks. Bada Bing!

Back