New Christmas present for your kids

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Oct 25 2006, 07:40 PM) [snapback]128501[/snapback][/center]
Jesus. That sounds like the stories I read from America not here. :rolleyes:
[/b]

You got it backwards, if it has to do with sex, I would expect it in Europe, if it has to do with guns and violence, I would expect it here.

He said: "Tesco is Britain's number one chain, this is extremely dangerous. It is an open invitation to turn the youngest children on to sexual behaviour.[/b]

god forbid society found out about sex!!!! what would we do!?!?

I thought it was dancing to be honest, didn't know it involved taking clothes off and f*cking someone...though if that were true then this would be one fucked up game, no pun intended, if it was meant for kids. and I would agree that it should be taken off shelves. but as it is who cares I mean hell the macarina is a messed up dance, putting you hands on your ass and wiggling you hips, that shouldn't be allowed either.

however I do have one concern, and that's that some people will get it and force their child to do...bad things. and/or there will be illegal sites doing similar shit. We were reading an article in Class the other day about how guys were caught looking at that shit (we read it because we are doing an essay on whether we think the government should be able to search around in sites)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 26 2006, 05:51 AM) [snapback]128384[/snapback][/center]
Yes, but they can start when they're 18, not 8 :p
[/b]
ok, where is the PARENT who allows their 8 yr old to HAVE a stripper pole!?!?!? dont shift blame on fucking tesco, blame the stupid ass parents!!

would you install a vibrating heart shaped bed for your 10 yr old?? but Walmart STILL sells them!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Oct 26 2006, 12:56 PM) [snapback]128638[/snapback][/center]
ok, where is the PARENT who allows their 8 yr old to HAVE a stripper pole!?!?!? dont shift blame on fucking tesco, blame the stupid ass parents!!

would you install a vibrating heart shaped bed for your 10 yr old?? but Walmart STILL sells them!! [/b]
wow what kind of walmarts do you have near you?!?!

Back