Need help from the ladies..

Cadina

or the guys you you have a fashion flair.. I am having a hell of a time choosing my second wedding color. I am having a fall wedding next October and want to have burgendy as my main wedding color, but I cant come up with my secondary color.. I need it for secondary things like the ballon arch, cake, table linens, chair covers. That kind of stuff.. Every color i place next to it just dosent seem right.. If you have any ideas of colors to help, please post. Thanks. Cad..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadina @ Dec 5 2005, 01:37 PM) [snapback]5078[/snapback][/center]
or the guys you you have a fashion flair.. I am having a hell of a time choosing my second wedding color. I am having a fall wedding next October and want to have burgendy as my main wedding color, but I cant come up with my secondary color.. I need it for secondary things like the ballon arch, cake, table linens, chair covers. That kind of stuff.. Every color i place next to it just dosent seem right.. If you have any ideas of colors to help, please post. Thanks. Cad..
[/b]

I do. Let me find it. Of course it's a shade of green.

Look at Deep Green on the bottom right.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadina @ Dec 5 2005, 01:43 PM) [snapback]5088[/snapback][/center]
I forgot to mention its the color the bridesmaids will wear as well.. I have the maid of honor wearing burgendy.. Thats why i didnt go with the green,
[/b]

We had green at my sister's wedding - of course that was years and years ago. Still was pretty. I love colors. Hrm. What about a really dark blue?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 5 2005, 01:47 PM) [snapback]5092[/snapback][/center]
We had green at my sister's wedding - of course that was years and years ago. Still was pretty. I love colors. Hrm. What about a really dark blue?
[/b]

The colors i have tried to work with were the deep green, deep purple, navy blue.

a few colors i am leaning towards , are copper, gold and like a cream... If i go with gold all the bridesmaids are going in burgendy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadina @ Dec 6 2005, 04:43 AM) [snapback]5088[/snapback][/center]
I forgot to mention its the color the bridesmaids will wear as well.. I have the maid of honor wearing burgendy.. Thats why i didnt go with the green,
[/b]
For our wedding, my wife wore this beautiful Red dress, but it had a black see-through fabric over it (hard to explain) and it turned the dress into differnt shades of red whenever you looked at it or she moved. But I wouldnt say that for the tables, spoons, napkins etc, but for dresses it would match the burgandy perfect but wouldnt take away from it.
I know thats not what your looking for, but just my 2 pennies

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadina @ Dec 6 2005, 04:52 AM) [snapback]5097[/snapback][/center]
The colors i have tried to work with were the deep green, deep purple, navy blue.

a few colors i am leaning towards , are copper, gold and like a cream... If i go with gold all the bridesmaids are going in burgendy.
[/b]
I would say gold or cream

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadina @ Dec 6 2005, 04:52 AM) [snapback]5097[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

Tiv got a point :) a really dark blue would be nice, but since you allready tried navy blue... oh well :)

Copper would do nicely too since it's a bit in the same spectre :)

and now i'm off to the movies *shiver* forcing me to see "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadina @ Dec 5 2005, 01:52 PM) [snapback]5097[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

If it is not too much of a bank breaker I would go with Gold and Cream as secondary colors.
Would look absolutely beautiful. That way your maid of honor can still have burgundy dress and bridesmaids can have cream dresses. Would turn out looking very nice in wedding photos and such.

What does ROB what cad.

I think a nice black thong get all he ladys in thongs that will make people take more pictures HEHEHE..j/k

I like white you can never go wrong with white and black.....
But I am a guy so what DO i know .....

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 5 2005, 04:03 PM) [snapback]5247[/snapback][/center]
What does ROB what cad.

I think a nice black thong get all he ladys in thongs that will make people take more pictures HEHEHE..j/k

I like white you can never go wrong with white and black.....
But I am a guy so what DO i know .....
DrewPA
[/b]

Rob wants the Dumb and Dumber tux setup... thats what he wants..

ROFL..

Well make sure you have a OPEN bar then for him to drink.......

Just looking out for ya ROB..... YA big nub!!!

DrewPA

So does this mean thongs are out cad ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadina @ Dec 6 2005, 07:04 AM) [snapback]5249[/snapback][/center]
Rob wants the Dumb and Dumber tux setup... thats what he wants..
[/b]
i wish i did that at my wedding :(

Back