Need help and inspiration

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
We are renovating the house we just bought and we have fixed new wallpapers/paint and such everywhere. Now I'm gonna make a handmade wall painting, 'wall art', on one of the walls in the living room.
We are going for a middle eastern look (sort of) in the livingroom + master bedroom. I want a silhouette on one of the walls in the livingroom of something that's inspired by this.

I'm turning to friends n' family to get some ideas for this :)
Have you done this? Any ideas? Tips/hints?
Or maybe you know of a good site where one can find inspiration or something to work with? :)

Get a pack of camel cigs and use the pics on there to get general shapes of architechture and even a camel :p...archway is good idea too. Other than that, just do image searches. Introduce rich vibrant colors, silks, small arched colored wooden mirrors, mosaics and of course a shisha/hookah, low round table, big throw pillows, hell you could even drape silk off of ceiling from center to walls so it looks like a tent :)

Get a pack of camel cigs and use the pics on there to get general shapes of architechture and even a camel :p...archway is good idea too. Other than that, just do image searches. Introduce rich vibrant colors, silks, small arched colored wooden mirrors, mosaics and of course a shisha/hookah, low round table, big throw pillows, hell you could even drape silk off of ceiling from center to walls so it looks like a tent :)
Lots of great ideas. I'll have to sleep on this! ^_^
We have a sand color on the wall paper, and
just want one or two shades darker on this image. A camel, the tent, archway...lots of good stuff that one could make on the wall. And we are planning on getting big pillows, drapes and such...But it's gonna take some time. Starting with this wall :)

Back