Name that game!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Jul 20 2006, 09:55 AM) [snapback]95642[/snapback][/center]
the second one [/b]

Lol no, but I'll save time it's IV.

New game: This one will be pretty hard and I'll be impressed if anyone gets it.

You play a detective in the future. Located in Neo Kobe of Japan, a simple murder leads into a greater conspiracy of people being replaced by robots!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jul 20 2006, 12:51 PM) [snapback]95702[/snapback][/center]

You play a detective in the future. Located in Neo Kobe of Japan, a simple murder leads into a greater conspiracy of people being replaced by robots!
[/b]

Is that the Deus Ex game?

I get my detective/conspiracy/robot games mixed up

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jul 20 2006, 01:05 PM) [snapback]95710[/snapback][/center]
Is that the Deus Ex game?

I get my detective/conspiracy/robot games mixed up [/b]

Nope, goin old school

Clue: 16bit console

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jul 20 2006, 09:51 AM) [snapback]95702[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
Can't forget that one, Snatcher. It was made Hideo Kojima, creator of Metal Gear. That's why I can't forget it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jul 20 2006, 01:48 PM) [snapback]95745[/snapback][/center]
Can't forget that one, Snatcher. It was made Hideo Kojima, creator of Metal Gear. That's why I can't forget it. [/b]

Bingo!

Thought I was the only one that played that :p

New game: You play a vigilante cop in NYC whom's wife and kid has just been murdered and you're out for revenge!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jul 20 2006, 11:00 AM) [snapback]95753[/snapback][/center]
Bingo!

New game: You play a vigilante cop in NYC whom's wife and kid has just been murdered and you're out for revenge!
[/b]
There are too many like that. I demand a clue.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jul 20 2006, 02:01 PM) [snapback]95756[/snapback][/center]
There are too many like that. I demand a clue. [/b]

Tryin to think of one that won't completely give it away. :think:

Bah, nothin I really can give that won't so here is your clue!

Clue: Comic Book

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jul 20 2006, 02:01 PM) [snapback]95756[/snapback][/center]
There are too many like that. I demand a clue.
[/b]

/agree

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jul 20 2006, 02:00 PM) [snapback]95753[/snapback][/center]
Bingo!

[/b]

DUH

The Punisher.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jul 20 2006, 02:16 PM) [snapback]95772[/snapback][/center]
WTH Timi?!?!?! That's the punisher. pffft. [/b]

IT'S NOT THE PUNISHER!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jul 20 2006, 11:17 AM) [snapback]95773[/snapback][/center]
IT'S NOT THE PUNISHER!
[/b]
I give up

Name that game: He was made to be peaceful, but he decided to fight for justice of his own free will.

Back