My OR Hilt!

My OR Hilt!

• Ten-Ninety Six (for the other person who helped)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hug of Doom

• Death Hug

• Sekanis DeathStick

• Tiveria's Bane

• Tiveria's Heart

• Other (please give)

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Mar 14 2006, 09:54 AM) [snapback]58674[/snapback][/center]
Tiveria's Bane is already a saber crafted and therefore cannot be used as a name. You can thank Cahnuuk for that.
[/b]

I saw it. I kind of liked it, and I saw somewhere that a lot of knights named it after the crystal inside. I have a bane's heart.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Mar 14 2006, 10:04 AM) [snapback]58683[/snapback][/center]
Name it "El-Diablos is Gay!" Like the guns on Gomi's YT. (I believe thats what they're named.)
[/b]

I'll do that with the guns on my ships when I make them ;)

I think Tiveria's Heart is the obvious winner considering that you poured your heart into getting that blasted hilt.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 14 2006, 09:56 AM) [snapback]58676[/snapback][/center]
Oh oh oh, call it "Fluffy's Fury".......errrr.....nevermind
[/b]

No that's what I call my...

oh nvm. :innocent:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 14 2006, 10:17 AM) [snapback]58695[/snapback][/center]
No that's what I call my...

oh nvm. :innocent:
[/b]

/miss Fluffy's Fury

Crafted by Cubby, Sliced by Gomi, Weilded by Fluffy, it was the best dang bowcaster ever to grace WH's sunny server.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 14 2006, 10:21 AM) [snapback]58701[/snapback][/center]
/miss Fluffy's Fury

Crafted by Cubby, Sliced by Gomi, Weilded by Fluffy, it was the best dang bowcaster ever to grace WH's sunny server.
[/b]

/miss Fluffy

hey did I read that you were forced into re-subing? /hope

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 14 2006, 10:23 AM) [snapback]58708[/snapback][/center]
/miss Fluffy

hey did I read that you were forced into re-subing? /hope
[/b]

:erm:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 14 2006, 10:24 AM) [snapback]58710[/snapback][/center]
:erm:
[/b]
:shifty: :wookiee: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 14 2006, 10:27 AM) [snapback]58714[/snapback][/center]
:shifty: :wookiee: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper: :stormtrooper:
[/b]

Good to see IIA back together again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Mar 15 2006, 01:04 AM) [snapback]58683[/snapback][/center]
Name it "El-Diablos is Gay!" Like the guns on Gomi's YT. (I believe thats what they're named.)
[/b]
No it was "El-Diablos is a gay bastard" and it was the guns I crafted for El-D's ship

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 14 2006, 09:53 AM) [snapback]58673[/snapback][/center]
:lightsaber: [/b]
lol when I saw the post that song "Never Gonna Get It" went through my head

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Mar 15 2006, 01:42 AM) [snapback]58727[/snapback][/center]
No it was "El-Diablos is a gay bastard" and it was the guns I crafted for El-D's ship
[/b]
El-Diablos hits a Binyare Sentry with El-Diablos is a gay bastard for 3200 points of damage.

Tiv's Golden Rod

Too bad theres nomore combat log. Be great to see you get hit for 1200 dmg by Tiv's GOlden Rod.

Back