My new website

Aroig

Well I posted this on the SWG forums as well, but I know alot of you don't venture that way anymore so I thought I should cover all my bases.

Since I started SWG and helped my brother with build KRS, I started playing around with website design. I am still learning, you can tell when you look at my website lol but it is somethiing that I really enjoy. So if you have any tips or comments let me know. I just laid the ground work, no links or pages have been added yet. (Just the homepage, which still needs tweeking) As you probably can tell, I am pretty excited I made my own website lol and having alot of fun with it.

The new Arctic Phoenix Website
www.arctic-phoenix.com

Thanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aroig @ Jan 28 2007, 07:38 AM) [snapback]141688[/snapback][/center]
Well I posted this on the SWG forums as well, but I know alot of you don't venture that way anymore so I thought I should cover all my bases.

Since I started SWG and helped my brother with build KRS, I started playing around with website design. I am still learning, you can tell when you look at my website lol but it is somethiing that I really enjoy. So if you have any tips or comments let me know. I just laid the ground work, no links or pages have been added yet. (Just the homepage, which still needs tweeking) As you probably can tell, I am pretty excited I made my own website lol and having alot of fun with it.

The new Arctic Phoenix Website
www.arctic-phoenix.com

Thanks
[/b]
Nice look on the index page :) Just one problem...Vanguard is the only one that has a working link...can't even click on the others... :unsure:

Yeah I just started working on it, and I am not the fastest. I hope to have Guild wars and WOW created tomorrow but we will see. Kind of learning as I go :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aroig @ Jan 28 2007, 01:35 AM) [snapback]141699[/snapback][/center]
Yeah I just started working on it, and I am not the fastest. I hope to have Guild wars and WOW created tomorrow but we will see. Kind of learning as I go :)
[/b]
^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aroig @ Jan 28 2007, 10:35 AM) [snapback]141699[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Well, keep up the good work :)

Back