My hands

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
Some of you know this, most don't.

You may or may not see me around as much - or if i am i'll be reading more than typing. I was diagnosed with 3 problems with my hands today. I have a sprained wrist from cleaning out the cat box, which will be fixed in a couple of weeks. I also have tenitis in my thumb, which hopefully will go away in a few weeks. Lastly I have Carpal Tunnel. I'll be junking on IBProfin for two weeks (1200 mg a day weeee), and for the majority of the time am required to wear wrist braces that immobilize my lower arms. (call me tiv brace-hands lol I feel like Ed Scissor Hands)

I am getting voice recognition software, but it'll take a few days to arrive I'm sure.

Just in case you were wondering why I've been more quiet lately.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 2 2007, 09:46 PM) [snapback]138200[/snapback][/center]
Some of you know this, most don't.

You may or may not see me around as much - or if i am i'll be reading more than typing. I was diagnosed with 3 problems with my hands today. I have a sprained wrist from cleaning out the cat box, which will be fixed in a couple of weeks. I also have tenitis in my thumb, which hopefully will go away in a few weeks. Lastly I have Carpal Tunnel. I'll be junking on IBProfin for two weeks (1200 mg a day weeee), and for the majority of the time am required to wear wrist braces that immobilize my lower arms. (call me tiv brace-hands lol I feel like Ed Scissor Hands)

I am getting voice recognition software, but it'll take a few days to arrive I'm sure.

Just in case you were wondering why I've been more quiet lately.
[/b]

Either "cleaning out the cat box" is some new euphemism for sex that I am unaware of, or your cat shits WAY too much!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 2 2007, 10:21 PM) [snapback]138209[/snapback][/center]
Either "cleaning out the cat box" is some new euphemism for sex that I am unaware of, or your cat shits WAY too much!
[/b]
Either that or her cats are actually lions or tigers...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 3 2007, 02:21 AM) [snapback]138213[/snapback][/center]
Either that or her cats are actually lions or tigers...
[/b]
Or she doesn't clean it enough.

Or I was cleaning out all of the liter like I do every other week and was lifting into a trash bag :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 3 2007, 12:07 PM) [snapback]138229[/snapback][/center]
Or I was cleaning out all of the liter like I do every other week and was lifting into a trash bag :p
[/b]

...uh-huh

Yep, definitely an euphemism.

Back