Mornin' Wanderhome

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
What did you do this weekend?
Did you enjoy it?
How many people did you kill?
Do you need a hug?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 28 2006, 12:49 AM) [snapback]50864[/snapback][/center]
What did you do this weekend? That information is classified.
Did you enjoy it? Very much so.
How many people did you kill? I lost count after 324.
Do you need a hug? Hugging me will trigger my self destruct sequence.
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 27 2006, 03:49 PM) [snapback]50864[/snapback][/center]
What did you do this weekend? We drove back from N?rnberg, watched bab5 till midnight slept, woke up, sat and lazed aboutin the sunday am, then tidied a bit watched more bab5 then welcomed a friend, had raclette for supper, watched firefly and serenity and then said goodbye to friend went to bed woke up Monday!
Did you enjoy it? yes
How many people did you kill? surprisingly enough none...
Do you need a hug?always, do you?
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 27 2006, 09:49 AM) [snapback]50864[/snapback][/center]
What did you do this weekend? Saturday was a whirlwind. I got my meter and other devices. Went to chili's and a movie and got a new book. I had pizza and discovered it was a bad idea. Sunday I killed Sher Kar (again.) and no Hilt. I stood in C-net for awhile. I helped someone make a droidsmiths thingy. Logged out and went to Ruby tuesdays. Came home, played some Emp At War. Went to a guild meeting. Stared at my screen for awhile. Gave someone an ID, and a buff and went to bed.
Did you enjoy it? Yes.
How many people did you kill? None this weekend. Maybe next.
Do you need a hug? Always. ;)
[/b]

:sheep:
:hug:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 27 2006, 09:49 AM) [snapback]50864[/snapback][/center]
What did you do this weekend? Stayed at home like always :p
Did you enjoy it? Heck yeah home is where the heart is
How many people did you kill? So far 0 but if my friends are being pains in the asses ill raise the number
Do you need a hug? maybe :)
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 28 2006, 12:49 AM) [snapback]50864[/snapback][/center]
What did you do this weekend? Went to a baby shower, passed time with loved ones as well :wub:
Did you enjoy it? I sure did :blush:
How many people did you kill? A bunch of NPC's
Do you need a hug? I love hugs!! And a Hug is always welcomed!
[/b]

:D

What did you do this weekend? I had a feng suei attack something firerce and rifled my house. I rebuilt my downstairs closet organizer and put up shelving in my laundry room. Spent most of my IRS return on home improvement items (getting new kitchen counters next week yeah!) played some swg and empire at war..(not impressed wate of money in mho) found an old friend in guild wars (yeah atleast i do not have to pay a monthly fee for that one) and generaly lazed about.
Did you enjoy it ? Most definitly!
How many people did you kill? hmm about 1200 (Yeah but they were all bad!) give or take 100 in SWG 0 in real life
Do you need a hug? I always need one ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 27 2006, 06:49 AM) [snapback]50864[/snapback][/center]
What did you do this weekend? Have fun and relaxation
Did you enjoy it? You have no idea
How many people did you kill? How many people are there in a planet, cause I destroyed around 12 planets in the galaxy. Where those rebels were hiding. :stormtrooper:
Do you need a hug? Do you really have to ask? :wub:
[/b]
Hi Little :sheep: :hug:

Friday night i went to Lisle, which is close to Rankin's proving grounds. Didn't stop in on the fish, cause i don't think he'd welcome guests at 1am. Saturday and Sunday i worked.

Enjoy it? I dunno, nothing exciting happened. sort of neutral

As for killing people, after hearing "Shot Through The Heart" for the 50th time at the party in Lisle, i was about to take Bon Jovi's advice....

Hug? No, i need a haircut though. Or at least a trim

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 28 2006, 05:28 AM) [snapback]50967[/snapback][/center]
Friday night i went to Lisle, which is close to Rankin's proving grounds. Didn't stop in on the fish, cause i don't think he'd welcome guests at 1am. Saturday and Sunday i worked.

Enjoy it? I dunno, nothing exciting happened. sort of neutral

As for killing people, after hearing "Shot Through The Heart" for the 50th time at the party in Lisle, i was about to take Bon Jovi's advice....

Hug? No, i need a haircut though. Or at least a trim
[/b]

Only 50????? *sigh* I can listen to his music over and over

"Shot to the heart and your to blame Stav gives love a bad name!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Feb 27 2006, 11:37 AM) [snapback]50970[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
Oh! So that's a song. I was wondering, what that was.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 28 2006, 05:38 AM) [snapback]50972[/snapback][/center]
Oh! So that's a song. I was wondering, what that was.
[/b]

From Bon Jovi just THE BEST pop rock band of all time!!! :wub: I have seen them in concert i do not know how many times over the years :thumbsup: Just saw them last month Jon opened the show on a small stage away from the main stage and i was 10 feet from him *sigh* he is so.....ummm Is it getting hot in here?

Now that was a great weekend :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Feb 27 2006, 01:37 PM) [snapback]50970[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

lol, you and a friend of mine would make great friends. He plays it every friday night while he's working...and he's a bartender at a sports bar...meaning everyone in the place has to suffer :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Feb 27 2006, 11:44 AM) [snapback]50976[/snapback][/center]
From Bon Jovi just THE BEST pop rock band of all time!!! :wub: I have seen them in concert i do not know how many times over the years :thumbsup: Just saw them last month Jon opened the show on a small stage away from the main stage and i was 10 feet from him *sigh* he is so.....ummm Is it getting hot in here?
Now that was a great weekend :)
[/b]
~sigh~

Guess we all have our bests :p
I could say the same about Sonata Arctica.

What did you do this weekend? went to a christening and got hammered
Did you enjoy it? :woot: of course
How many people did you kill? like fifty of em
Do you need a hug? :hug: who doesnt!?
[/b]

What did you do this weekend? I worked and went to the bar.
Did you enjoy it? I did not enjoy work and yes i enjoyed the bar.
How many people did you kill? Not enough they keep calling.
Do you need a hug?yes and a reach around.
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 27 2006, 02:49 PM) [snapback]50864[/snapback][/center]
What did you do this weekend? Worked Saturday. Played some Matrix Online and banged my head on the wall over Empire At War. Getting cut off from your bases is annoying.
Spent Sunday watching Sci-Fi shows and chilling out. B)

Did you enjoy it? Sundays off work is always good.
How many people did you kill? Not many cos I reloaded too many times.
Do you need a hug? A snog would be better. ;)
[/b]

Back