more wii vs ps3 numbers

Another interesting little tidbit to add to the Wii vs. PS3 discussion....

My friend worked both launch days at Best buy. He said that with the PS3 launch easily over half the people bought absolutly no games or accessories for their PS3. (Probably just going to resell the thing on ebay) Yet, for the Wii launch, almost everyone who got one got atleast one game, an extra controller while they were still there. (Which makes it seem like they will actually be playing it) Take that banannaman.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Nov 30 2006, 09:08 AM) [snapback]135173[/snapback][/center]
Another interesting little tidbit to add to the Wii vs. PS3 discussion....

My friend worked both launch days at Best buy. He said that with the PS3 launch easily over half the people bought absolutly no games or accessories for their PS3. (Probably just going to resell the thing on ebay) Yet, for the Wii launch, almost everyone who got one got atleast one game, an extra controller while they were still there. (Which makes it seem like they will actually be playing it) Take that banannaman.
[/b]
Wait fer next year ;)

When the HOT titles come out. That's when the real WAR will start. ;)

Nobody has pointed out to last weeks Time Magazine article that says that the PS3 is before it's time and developers won't be able to exploit the PS3s full potential until the end of it's life cycle.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 1 2006, 11:33 AM) [snapback]135302[/snapback][/center]
Nobody has pointed out to last weeks Time Magazine article that says that the PS3 is before it's time and developers won't be able to exploit the PS3s full potential until the end of it's life cycle.
[/b]

That's not exactly a glowing recommendation.

lol yeah pay premium prices for something that is nowhere near reaching is full potential or wait till its near the end of its lifecycle and actually affordable????? FUCK THAT SIGN ME UP RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

i do agree though, theres more to come yet but whether it will be any significant improvement - i guess wii will see

oops i think i made a typo there.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Dec 1 2006, 10:46 AM) [snapback]135333[/snapback][/center]
dont think id play either of those games anyway

actually i know i wouldnt
[/b]
Well, yer loss. ;)

I like 6, but the keepers are shocking. Dont think they have caught one shot they parry everything.

Walcott is ledge on 6 tho :D

i have explained why i hate 6 and why it is clearly inferior to too many people. im not doing it again

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 1 2006, 01:28 PM) [snapback]135327[/snapback][/center]
Let MGS and FFXIII come out and we will all be singing a different tune. ;)
[/b]

The only reason I'd buy a PS3 is for MGS... but $600 really isn't worth crawling under a box for.

Maybe when the prices go down though.

On a side note my brother went to Gamestop today and there were like 10 PS3's there.. no Wii in sight, lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Dec 1 2006, 01:29 PM) [snapback]135371[/snapback][/center]
The only reason I'd buy a PS3 is for MGS... but $600 really isn't worth crawling under a box for.

Maybe when the prices go down though.

On a side note my brother went to Gamestop today and there were like 10 PS3's there.. no Wii in sight, lol.
[/b]
No good games in sight either. That's why I'm saying wait for next year. There are a lot of sequels that I'm waiting for, not just MGS & FFXIII. It doesn't matter the price of the console, I'll just have to save a bit more for it. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Dec 1 2006, 02:03 PM) [snapback]135382[/snapback][/center]
So you would buy the PS3 if it were $2,000? :p
[/b]
That bad of a devotee I am toward those games. ^_^

Back