Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emotional over all

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
We all have them one way or the other, they just vary. How do you get when you have them? And what do you do about it?

I generally get angry and depressed at the same time. So I'll turn on some angry music, hop in a game, and pwn a bunch of n00bs with no remorse until I feel better.

i don't tend to get moody. i just tend to go into a whinge mode about everything. usually fixed after a nights sleep. although exam periods are an exception (like this week). i am constantly whinging

Mood swings...hmm..i'm usually in the mood to swing an axe or a sledge hammer, especially in the direction of stupid people...*shrug*

I'm generally happy and smiling. But there are times when I get moody. I get more moody if I lack sleep, I tend to get sad and feel down. Luckely it almost never happens ^_^
I very very rarely get real angry, but if I do, there is nothing like playing an old fashion RP game (pen n paper style) and then do some hackin' n slayin' :devil:

I can't remember the last time in my life I WASN'T moody. I have extreme highs and extreme lows, and everything in between. I've gone from a gigglefest to crying sobs in the same afternoon. I can easily change my mood when I want, although most of the time I have absolutely no control over it.

Back