Mona Lisa after one week in the States...

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
ATT00011.jpg

I heard this rumor as well. Here is a little read :)
Clicky

Wow, okay I guess I am not the only one that thinks that way. When I saw it in person the first thing that popped up to me is "Thats a dude". I don't get that feeling looking at a picture of it, only at the museum...weird.

P.S. Other thing that throws me off is that in the actual picture "Lisa's" face is to the right (not to the left as in all photos of the painting). I guess they only allow the reflection of the painting to be photographed due to flash/light damage.

Wow, okay I guess I am not the only one that thinks that way. When I saw it in person the first thing that popped up to me is "Thats a dude". I don't get that feeling looking at a picture of it, only at the museum...weird.
Hehe ^_^

P.S. Other thing that throws me off is that in the actual picture "Lisa's" face is to the right (not to the left as in all photos of the painting). I guess they only allow the reflection of the painting to be photographed due to flash/light damage.
And yeah, maybe. But on the other hand, wouldn't be hard to mirror the reflection so it's the right way again *shrug* :p
-

I dunno, good question.

Honestly, the museum pissed me off. There was like 80 panes of glass protecting the Lisa, while all of the huge, glorious statues (like the Winged victory, venus de milo and a lot of the Greek and Roman statues) were out in the open to the point of pigeons were shitting on them.

I dunno, good question.

Honestly, the museum pissed me off. There was like 80 panes of glass protecting the Lisa, while all of the huge, glorious statues (like the Winged victory, venus de milo and a lot of the Greek and Roman statues) were out in the open to the point of pigeons were shitting on them.
lol, that just sounded amusing. But yeah, see your point. But art is in the eyes of the beholder - the famous/known beholder...

I dunno, good question.

It's probably a lot harder to steal a statue, especially one with pigeon shit all over it. :lol:

Back