MMORPG population charts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 18 2006, 03:52 PM) [snapback]71899[/snapback][/center]
they need to update those charts. this info is useless. and you're useless too fluffy. USELESS. WITHOUT USE!
[/b]

/reads Stav's last 5 posts

Hold it a minute Stav.

/Reaches behind Stav
/pulls stick out from up his ass

There you go, feeling better now?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Apr 18 2006, 01:29 PM) [snapback]71907[/snapback][/center]
/reads Stav's last 5 posts

Hold it a minute Stav.

/Reaches behind Stav
/pulls stick out from up his ass

There you go, feeling better now?
[/b]
:lol: No comebacks yet?!

sorry, i tend to escape from my comp screen every so often. i promise i'll be more punctual next time.

As for the stick in the ass comment, you sir, need to pull your stick out of your ass. as my post was of comical nature.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 18 2006, 04:49 PM) [snapback]72003[/snapback][/center]
sorry, i tend to escape from my comp screen every so often. i promise i'll be more punctual next time.

As for the stick in the ass comment, you sir, need to pull your stick out of your ass. as my post was of comical nature.
[/b]
Weak comeback :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 18 2006, 07:49 PM) [snapback]72003[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

As was mine, numbnuts.

Enjoy your lamb this weekend!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Apr 18 2006, 11:39 PM) [snapback]72053[/snapback][/center]
put that stick back in, he's bleeding out!
[/b]

:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 19 2006, 12:29 AM) [snapback]72058[/snapback][/center]
i'll enjoy eating my lamb, while you enjoy eating it out, foo!
[/b]

Is this before or after the stick gets removed from your ass? Sounds like before cause you sound a little irratiable still. They have an ointment for that, y'know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 19 2006, 09:17 AM) [snapback]72122[/snapback][/center]
leave me out of your ass fetish, fluffy!
[/b]

Don't deny your Greek heritage!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Apr 19 2006, 09:25 AM) [snapback]72127[/snapback][/center]

Don't deny your Greek heritage!!!
[/b]

Wow...I mean...with a name like Stavrose, you think he'd be all over the ointment!!!

just remember, you guys are the one talking about anal seepage, not me! Admit that you all wanna be Greek!

Yes you do:

buttsecks2in.jpg

Back