MiniCities

It's kinda fun, you don't really control the city... more of a once a click thing a day to get rid of some stress at work stuffz :)

Basically your city grows with each click, if we get enough people wanting to do this I can edit the main post and we can all click on each others every day. PS: Clicked on the other 2 posted here :p hehe

Fixed! sorry about that!

Hey, I'm on a world tour. I've been to China, Italy, England, Poland and some other countries that I can't identify. If some of these people come visit me, you all are welcome to leech my friends list :lol:

Everyone that's posted is getting daily clicks from me, sometimes I'm too lazy to leave comments :p

As your cities get bigger you need to focus on industry, etc.

At 50 you need to worry about industry, at 100 you add transportation into the mix.

If you need a focus on something I'll modify the first post to reflect that.

PS: Clicks done for you all :p

I'm compiling a list of people that do daily visits if people want me to share it. :p

You have to leave a comment and they'll come back, but you get the visit at least.

I visit for everyone here 1x a day. Right now I just don't have time to go to a lot of other places (life is kwazee)

Back