Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image8.jpg

Image9.jpg

I think the whole Benedict-Sidious connection is offensive. I don't see much similarity other than the fact that they're both wrinkled old men, of which there are millions to choose from. I think putting that connection together is just an attempt to subtly demonize the pope, Christianity, and religion in general.
I'm not even religious, I just feel there was an agenda behind it, and it's disgraceful.

Other than that I think John Kerry is the best look-a-like on the list.

I think the whole Benedict-Sidious connection is offensive. I don't see much similarity other than the fact that they're both wrinkled old men, of which there are millions to choose from. I think putting that connection together is just an attempt to subtly demonize the pope, Christianity, and religion in general.
I'm not even religious, I just feel there was an agenda behind it, and it's disgraceful.

They actually do look some what alike.

wilferd brimley one looks awesome plus if you haven't seen the dance remix look that up on youtube

Other than that I think John Kerry is the best look-a-like on the list.
I'm sorry if you find that offensive. Even so, I think that if it's offensive towards him, it's offensive towards everyone. We are all worth the same and require the same type of respect. But, on the other hand, I think we all know each other well enough here to be able to joke about some look a likes ;) ...plus no one is 'exclusively pointed out' :)

And oh, talking about Benedicts the XVI...In one of his recent statements, he compares the climate change with homosexuals and it being 'an equally serious problem' that exists. I don't know if I should laugh or cry when a great leader like him makes an ignorant comment like that... :mellow:

Last edited:
I'm sorry if you find that offensive. Even so, I think that if it's offensive towards him, it's offensive towards everyone. We are all worth the same and require the same type of respect. But, on the other hand, I think we all know each other well enough here to be able to joke about some look a likes ;) ...plus no one is 'exclusively pointed out' :)

And oh, talking about Benedicts the XVI...In one of his recent statements, he compares the climate change with homosexuals and it being 'an equally serious problem' that exists. I don't know if I should laugh or cry when a great leader like him makes an ignorant comment like that... :mellow:
I don't see the ignorance in the comment. Hell, climate change (other than the Earth naturally warming and cooling) isn't even a proven fact.

On the other hand, if everyone became gay then the human race would die out faster than 'climate change' could manage.

Darwinism would dictate that gays shouldn't even be allowed to reproduce.

Back