Leeloo = Gwyneth Paltrow

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Darein

Retired SWG Bounty Hunter
Does Leeloo's picture in her signature look like Gwyneth Paltrow?

paltrow2.jpg

Imagine no baby if that helps, LOL!

In that picture it looks similar, the pose she took. Like Gwyneth some number of years younger. But I have to admit that only that picture. If you compare them entirely, My answer is no. If it's just the picture, yes they look similar, not equal.

Lookie I have supporters, they're just to scared to admit it.

You mean people scared them all away *grabs noah's neck*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 6 2005, 06:07 AM) [snapback]5190[/snapback][/center]
In that picture it looks similar, the pose she took. Like Gwyneth some number of years younger. But I have to admit that only that picture. If you compare them entirely, My answer is no. If it's just the picture, yes they look similar, not equal.
[/b]
i kinda agree. she looks very simular in my eyes, but then again Ive never seen any other pics of Leeloo, so My awnser is yes. but like a young Gwen. And who the hell has the balls to name their kid apple? or coco for that matter. fucking celebs and their stupid names

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 7 2005, 03:44 PM) [snapback]6974[/snapback][/center]
i kinda agree. she looks very simular in my eyes, but then again Ive never seen any other pics of Leeloo, so My awnser is yes. but like a young Gwen. And who the hell has the balls to name their kid apple? or coco for that matter.
[/b]

Well...it's not like it's going to affect them in anyway right? I mean the parents? I've come up with some evil names for kids...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 8 2005, 06:46 AM) [snapback]6976[/snapback][/center]
Well...it's not like it's going to affect them in anyway right? I mean the parents? I've come up with some evil names for kids...
[/b]
im gonna name my son Itchen Mybuttcrack

I have a cousin named Cookiee and my uncle isn't even a celebrity, go figure.

But yeah Gwyneth is definately older. I just thought they looked alot alike. I haven't seen other pics of leeloo either.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ianril @ Dec 13 2005, 06:22 AM) [snapback]10226[/snapback][/center]
Paltrow doesn't even deserve to be in the same sentence as Leeloo. :p
[/b]
qfe

Fun thing I've actually had Gwyneth as username on some random danish dating site :p

me103zi.jpg

A little bit never that picture :)

Why is there no "a little bit" voting option?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 18 2005, 11:38 PM) [snapback]14043[/snapback][/center]
this cracked me up when I saw it, so I had to add it...

*image removed*

[/b]

*snicker* that'll teach her... umm nvm :)

Back