Laser Pointer + Kitten = Hours of fun

LOL little fucker has got smart enough to know that when I get the pointer out to get prepared to chase the little light thingy

Any little thing moving with certain speed is like a magnet for them. Even a small ball. But a light is harder to figure out what it is since they can't touch it. Older cats will know what it is and how you make it, but smaller ones won't have a clue. They will have fun until they get frustrated and annoyed. Then just leave them be for a while if ya don't want to get yerself hurt *giggle*

Cats only need 4 to 6 hours of sleep to be rested, the rest is just boredom. :p So he'll sleep while you sleep, any extra time awake playing with their master is wicked for them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Dec 29 2006, 10:56 AM) [snapback]137939[/snapback][/center]
Are you serious? He sleeps so much because he's bored? o_O damn lol
[/b]
Just think about it. He'll be awake while you are playing with him, it doesn't matter how much time is it. When the fun stops, he'll be playing by himself, but will know is not enough. Will eventually get bored and will do that which will make time go faster... Sleep.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Dec 29 2006, 11:06 AM) [snapback]137941[/snapback][/center]
So what you're saying is the cat is just like me? :p lol
[/b]
:lol: Yer like that?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 29 2006, 12:10 PM) [snapback]137942[/snapback][/center]
:lol: Yer like that?
[/b]

Take out work and pretty much. LOL

I'm either playing or sleeping :D hehe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 29 2006, 11:11 AM) [snapback]137943[/snapback][/center]
Mine sleeps when she's not howling.

She doesn't really play either by herself or with us.
[/b]
It always depends how they grow up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 29 2006, 12:11 PM) [snapback]137943[/snapback][/center]
Mine sleeps when she's not howling.

She doesn't really play either by herself or with us.
[/b]

Older cat though right?

Go to a dollar store and get a laser pointer lol see if she likes it hehe

She barely likes catnip.

She's not old old, but she's no kitten. She was a stray that we got from an old co-worker of mine.

No idea how she was raised, but she's psycho now. We think she might be deaf.

My pug chases after my laser pointer and 1 day i set a red m&m on the ground and shined it on it and when he went to bite it i turned off the light so he thought he finally caught it ^.^

Back