Ladies & Gentlemen I Give You...

deekistheman

b40299680.jpg

I
<3
U

"True [Redneck] love is when your breath is taken by someone else's beauty and the only way you can express yourself is by writing on your chest with a Magnum 44 Permanent Marker"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vix @ Jun 13 2006, 10:42 PM) [snapback]87045[/snapback][/center]
b40299680.jpg

I
<3
U

"True [Redneck] love is when your breath is taken by someone else's beauty and the only way you can express yourself is by writing on your chest with a Magnum 44 Permanent Marker" [/b]
Vix, you know I love you, but learn how to make a heart hon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Jun 14 2006, 02:13 PM) [snapback]87049[/snapback][/center]
im blinded for life :eek:nline2long:
[/b]

from the constant masturbation ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jundon @ Jun 14 2006, 03:04 PM) [snapback]87054[/snapback][/center]
i thought pr0n wasnt allowed on here
[/b]

THIS is pron to you ? /steps away

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vix @ Jun 13 2006, 11:42 PM) [snapback]87045[/snapback][/center]
I
<3
U
"True [Redneck] love is when your breath is taken by someone else's beauty and the only way you can express yourself is by writing on your chest with a Magnum 44 Permanent Marker"
[/b]

:D
better than your description in game :lol:

This isn't a sign of love, it's a sign of drunkenness. I've done this quite a few times. Though it always gets more interesting when I take off the shirt....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jun 14 2006, 07:40 AM) [snapback]87102[/snapback][/center]
This isn't a sign of love, it's a sign of drunkenness. I've done this quite a few times. Though it always gets more interesting when I take off the shirt....
[/b]

Last time I drank alcohol was a week ago. I did have a nice glass of water though. My gf was sad/crying cause she got into a huge fight with her mom so i did this to try and cheer her up. It worked, she laughed a ton especially when I came in, put some techno on, and made my belly do the tummy-roll thing

Girls don't really like the tummy-roll thing.

I'm sorry that she was crying and sad though. I hope the marker thing helped make her night a little better.

I'm sorry that she was crying and sad though. I hope the marker thing helped make her night a little better.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jun 14 2006, 08:31 AM) [snapback]87114[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

She didnt like it either, but it made her laugh out of disgust. lol

She didnt like it either, but it made her laugh out of disgust. lol

AFK... whacking off...

Vix, were you the one that put the O in DOA? Cuz if so, I think I've pretty much seen your entire body now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vix @ Jun 14 2006, 05:42 AM) [snapback]87045[/snapback][/center]
b40299680.jpg

I
<3
U
[/b]
*Covers her eyes...tho, finding it hard not to peak* ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Jun 14 2006, 10:01 PM) [snapback]87218[/snapback][/center]
*Covers her eyes...tho, finding it hard not to peak* ^_^
[/b]
Pops a blindfold on Zana.
Anything to help a lady in distress. :lol:

Back