Kyootness Unlimited

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Sep 15 2006, 05:47 PM) [snapback]117240[/snapback][/center]
Yer sense of kyootness is kinda messed up. <_< [/b]
lol you post your pics. I post mine :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Sep 15 2006, 05:56 PM) [snapback]117205[/snapback][/center]
free%20cat.jpg

[/b]
You have no idea how many cats I had to run over before one finally landed in the right spot. I was beginning to think I'd just have to move the sign.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Sep 17 2006, 02:29 AM) [snapback]117427[/snapback][/center]
You have no idea how many cats I had to run over before one finally landed in the right spot. I was beginning to think I'd just have to move the sign.
[/b]
Hah, that is funny. Sad for the kitty, but funny.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Sep 16 2006, 11:29 AM) [snapback]117427[/snapback][/center]
You have no idea how many cats I had to run over before one finally landed in the right spot. I was beginning to think I'd just have to move the sign. [/b]
lol /cheer cahnuuk

This is soooo kyoot but i cant help but to think:
*the lil lemur eyes the freshly prepared meal in front of him and asks....*
"Mama...can i have the leg and thigh please?"

r21309094361.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Sep 15 2006, 04:56 PM) [snapback]117205[/snapback][/center]
Now that is freakin hilarious..............I damned near fell out of my truck I was laughing so hard.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki' @ Oct 5 2006, 10:13 AM) [snapback]123544[/snapback][/center]
This is soooo kyoot but i cant help but to think:
*the lil lemur eyes the freshly prepared meal in front of him and asks....*
"Mama...can i have the leg and thigh please?"

r21309094361.jpg

[/b]
:eek: Cannibal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Oct 5 2006, 02:37 PM) [snapback]123585[/snapback][/center]
MUST.....CONTROL.......NEED.....TO......DESTROY......THIS.....THREAD!!!!!!!
[/b]

..."the cat came back / He wouldnt go away / the cat came back the very next day :lol:

This thread has more lives Morris, Garfield, Salem, Heathcliff and George Hamilton's skin combined.

OH! i can a way to curb those destructive urges.
*Sits Ker in front of the TV and plays "Zabraks Gone Wild 8 featuring Maryna"*
*watches Ker melts*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki' @ Oct 5 2006, 09:01 PM) [snapback]123588[/snapback][/center]
..."the cat came back / He wouldnt go away / the cat came back the very next day :lol:

This thread has more lives Morris, Garfield, Salem, Heathcliff and George Hamilton's skin combined.
OH! i can a way to curb those destructive urges.
*Sits Ker in front of the TV and plays "Zabraks Gone Wild 8 featuring Maryna"*
*watches Ker melts*
[/b]
:lol: ;)
That cartoon with the cat came back has stuck in my mind ever since I saw it. I've only seen it like twice but its damn catchy! ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Oct 5 2006, 03:02 PM) [snapback]123625[/snapback][/center]
That cartoon with the cat came back has stuck in my mind ever since I saw it. I've only seen it like twice but its damn catchy! ^_^
[/b]
:huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Oct 6 2006, 08:02 AM) [snapback]123625[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

lol that is a funny one....crazy old man tries everything from drowning to blowing it up with dynamite :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki' @ Oct 5 2006, 04:50 PM) [snapback]123665[/snapback][/center]
*cheers for Ker, for helping keep this thread alive*
*hugs*
Thank you!
[/b]
*poke*
;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Oct 5 2006, 08:02 PM) [snapback]123705[/snapback][/center]

The joys of hunting... I ermember hunting ground squirrels and making them explode into tiny chunks. I wouldn't shoot a cat unless it was trying to kill me. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ColdIce @ Oct 6 2006, 07:50 AM) [snapback]123766[/snapback][/center]
The joys of hunting... I ermember hunting ground squirrels and making them explode into tiny chunks. I wouldn't shoot a cat unless it was trying to kill me. :p
[/b]
Karma comes back at ya, ya know... Threefold. :devil:

Back