KillZone 2

Despite the fact that I dont beleive Banana watched that movie (he just saw sonys name on it and now its awsome !11!1!!!!111!1!!!) that looks sick... Was that the same game on PS2 that was 3rd person and you could put your gun around corners and over your head or was that Killswitch?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Mar 12 2007, 04:22 PM) [snapback]148239[/snapback][/center]
Despite the fact that I dont beleive Banana watched that movie (he just saw sonys name on it and now its awsome !11!1!!!!111!1!!!) that looks sick... Was that the same game on PS2 that was 3rd person and you could put your gun around corners and over your head or was that Killswitch?
[/b]
:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Mar 12 2007, 04:22 PM) [snapback]148239[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

That was killswitch. Killzone was a FPS.

Back