Ker-ri ROCkS

DrewPA

This is why she is a hot ladys and the best part is she can fix her own computer. Wait there is more she even plays pc games and she can upgread her own system. Guys what more can you ask for with this type of lady...

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 22 2005, 12:02 PM) [snapback]16352[/snapback][/center]
This is why she is a hot ladys and the best part is she can fix her own computer. Wait there is more she even plays pc games and she can upgread her own system. Guys what more can you ask for with this type of lady...
DrewPA
[/b]
Confidence, allegiance, ... cookies. *thinks* ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 22 2005, 01:11 PM) [snapback]16412[/snapback][/center]
pankcakes would be nice
[/b]
Leaving breakfast alone, for various reasons. (She is so gonna kill me, lol :D)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 23 2005, 05:16 AM) [snapback]16415[/snapback][/center]
How could anyone kill you Rankin?
[/b]

Think of sushi :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 23 2005, 05:47 AM) [snapback]16428[/snapback][/center]
i dont like seafood. only shrimp and lobster
[/b]

That is sea food! :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 23 2005, 06:06 AM) [snapback]16437[/snapback][/center]
That is sea food! :mellow:
[/b]
ROFL, yes i know i was just stating those are the two kinds i like

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 22 2005, 03:12 PM) [snapback]16440[/snapback][/center]
ROFL, yes i know i was just stating those are the two kinds i like
[/b]

I only like fried clams.

I like sea food... Well in Japan, it was sea food and rice all we ate :p
Meat is VERY EXPENSIVE.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 22 2005, 03:58 PM) [snapback]16488[/snapback][/center]
I like sea food... Well in Japan, it was sea food and rice all we ate :p
Meat is VERY EXPENSIVE.
[/b]

You have such a Nihon quality to you artica. It reminds me so much of our old exchange students. My sisters from Japan. I miss them so.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 23 2005, 07:00 AM) [snapback]16490[/snapback][/center]
You have such a Nihon quality to you artica. It reminds me so much of our old exchange students. My sisters from Japan. I miss them so.
[/b]

Well I lived most of my childhood there. :mellow:

Back