Just to keep all you fawkers up to date..

SynTaXx-Wrath

If you're happy, I'm. . .
We are going on week number 7 of "seeing" eachother. The Dude and I. Yeah, almost two months now and my "cut and run" hasn't kicked in yet, he has the upper hand in the relationship, and I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN BOOTY :mad: But he KNOWS I want it and taunts me with it. Power shifts in relationships suck!

lol he plays with my ear while we watch Grey's Anatomy, and dammit.. I did his laundry last night and got stains out of a sweat shirt of his after he already wash, dried and wore it twice :D DAMN I AM GOOD

haha, its SICK.. I swear I am a playa :rolleyes: if I told you what I did earlier for him it makes me look ten times worse

and dang it all to hell! HE made dinner

in that case, i would consider him a 'keeper' at least for now :)
lol why is artica franticaly bumping this thread ???

the 1st true gentleman I've ever met, yet he still has the "OMG, you didn't just say that" sarcastic side I love

We are going on week number 7 of "seeing" eachother. The Dude and I. Yeah, almost two months now and my "cut and run" hasn't kicked in yet, he has the upper hand in the relationship, and I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN BOOTY :mad: But he KNOWS I want it and taunts me with it. Power shifts in relationships suck!
lawl...

NO NO "lawl" :mad: by now I should have fucked him rotten, gotten bored and started getting bitchy til he dumped me. Instead I am his "zipper girl".. yeah I chill by the bay doing my homework while he scuba dives because he needs me to zip/unzip his suit :p

The fact he hasn't had sex with you disturbs me... not that it's my business, not that I care. But from my standpoint I'd have to think of reasons why he's holding out, and that "he wants to wait" sounds like a cover-up to me.

Have you been able to check him out? Maybe he's not too confident about his equipment, or maybe he has bumps on his pecker or something...

Ohhh no no there has been play :p I know what he is packing

lol fawk he gets dressed in front of me.. its a pure power game

Ok... I'd still have to be cautious. Like I said, it sounds like his reasoning is an excuse for something else.

Last edited:
lol yeah the 1st date I told him I wanted ass.. he said "you don't fuck on the first date" and "I wear the pants in this relationship"

Another sick fact: I rented the past seasons of Greys Anatomy because we were watching it and I have to catch up to where the series is at :|

I wish you the best, but I'm gonna bookmark this thread for the future so I can have an "I told you so" moment...

lol okay, but I was told yesterday that I needed marketable skills because he wouldn't be married to someone without a degree

lol yeah the 1st date I told him I wanted ass.. he said "you don't fuck on the first date" and "I wear the pants in this relationship"

Another sick fact: I rented the past seasons of Greys Anatomy because we were watching it and I have to catch up to where the series is at :|

damn. he does control everything in your relationship.

I wish you the best, but I'm gonna bookmark this thread for the future so I can have an "I told you so" moment...

brilliant idea. i will too in the offchance you forget ^^

Back