Just an FYI

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
Not going to be posting here or trolling during the day anymore. Kinda nervous about work since for the most part these topics are a bit seedy. No offence, and I like seedy sometimes - just not the best for work to be catching me loading some of your Avatars/Sigs.

Anyways. I'll look around when I get home, but nuttin' during the day.

Tivs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 7 2005, 02:26 AM) [snapback]5864[/snapback][/center]
Not going to be posting here or trolling during the day anymore. Kinda nervous about work since for the most part these topics are a bit seedy. No offence, and I like seedy sometimes - just not the best for work to be catching me loading some of your Avatars/Sigs.

Anyways. I'll look around when I get home, but nuttin' during the day.

Tivs.
[/b]

Let's keep this clean then :)

How the glasses? still headache?

No need for drastic measures, there's an option to disable avatars and sigs under the user CP. Besides, what are you gonna do at work then... work ? Pffft. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arano @ Dec 7 2005, 02:34 AM) [snapback]5874[/snapback][/center]
No need for drastic measures, there's an option to disable avatars and sigs under the user CP. Besides, what are you gonna do at work then... work ? Pffft. :p
[/b]
to the rescue!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 6 2005, 11:42 AM) [snapback]5877[/snapback][/center]
Don't do it Tivs!!!!
[/b]

That is AWESOME! Thanks. Now I just have to stay out of threads that just look so intriguing.

Back