Is there someone that you think 'oooze' hawtness?

Bond are my kinda Classical group. B) ;)
I remember selling their CDs. Not bad actually.
Haven't heard anything in the press about them in a while.

Indeed very hot group :p The music itself isnt so my thing. I mean i like classic music but not the combination of modern pop beats and classic music. Apocalyptica or what their name is (think they are even from sweden) i like better.. metal and classic music works for me :) But thats a taste thing...
I dont really know any hot groups right now... the music i prefer is dominated by solo artists so its kinda hard.. i like Rachael Starr atm for example.

Indeed very hot group :p The music itself isnt so my thing. I mean i like classic music but not the combination of modern pop beats and classic music. Apocalyptica or what their name is (think they are even from sweden) i like better.. metal and classic music works for me :) But thats a taste thing...
I dont really know any hot groups right now... the music i prefer is dominated by solo artists so its kinda hard.. i like Rachael Starr atm for example.
Oh, doesn't have to be a music group, can be a anyone...;)
I just happen to think that this music group is hot :rolleyes: I love the music as well.
Here is Apocalyptica, they are from Finland, our neighbors :)

(They aren't exactly hot tho :p 'Just' good music :) )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnA...9&ForumID=327635&TabID=227109&TopicID=5870941

There was one guy that was really hot, oozed sexuality, mmm mmm mmm .. he had a blue hair phase, but he turned out to be a douche so I am sticking with cutie I am seeing :p

For me....... Zana is MEGA hawt....

She a person you can get to meet and she will not be up on a high horse about her looks!

She looks hawt with or without make up... In the morning, being sick!

She has a personalty that totaly rocks....

For me THAT is HAWT

:wub:

Well, now that it's been brought up....

Zana is so hot, it's not CO2, it's Zana.

Zana is so hot, she never has rare steak, even if she wants to.

Zana is so hot, her students have to wear sunscreen and dark glasses on doctor's orders.

Zana is so hot, the fire department has to hose down the buildings next door whenever she's home.

Zana is so hot, Sweden is now a net energy exporter.

Zana is so hot, she could never learn the difference between ice skating and swimming.

Zana tried to visit Iceland, but the Icelanders didn't want to live in a tropical country.

Or maybe they said they already had enough volcanoes? I forget.

Back