Is Honkey a Bad Word?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tharreta @ Dec 29 2005, 07:04 PM) [snapback]19424[/snapback][/center]
You understand where I am coming from though, right? lol
[/b]

yeah lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 29 2005, 06:06 PM) [snapback]19427[/snapback][/center]
It's more or less a nature vs. nurture type thing. Humans are taught from birth that your race is good, but others are bad, whether it be through parents, media, friends, or some other outlet. It's up to the individual to decide what is right or wrong. So people see insults from their own race as acceptable, but someone out of your race that you are conditioned not to respect says something to you, it's an insult.

I have lots of friends of different races and we are all racist to each other, it's quite funny. I'll respect any race that respects me, but i hold no reguard for the ignorant dumbasses in the world that judge me by my skin tone.

Heh, if you really want insults to roll off you like water, become a cop. I've lost count how times ive been called a Cracker, White Devil, or how white cops control non white cops. All you can do is laugh :D
[/b]

I am a San Diego Chargers Fan... I respect Junior Seau... He said to the press when the Dolphins played the Chargers, that the best way to stop Ladianian Tomilonson is to "feed him as much chicken and water melon as he can stand, then go after him..." So, if that comment by a Somoan is acceptable by Black Americans, why would it not be acceptable by someone who is not of color (myself)? He is not the same color as L.T., BUT it was accepted... what a crock. As I said, anyone who would say that about any other person... is an ignorant ass. Like Terrell Owens calling Donovan McNabb an "Uncle Tom." I still am lost....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 30 2005, 07:20 AM) [snapback]19152[/snapback][/center]
It got edited out on the WH forums...
[/b]
yeah its a slanderous word, and can be veiwed as the white version of the N word, so i can understand why it would be edited. some rednecks get real pissed when that word is throw around. i dont understand y but...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tharreta @ Dec 30 2005, 09:45 AM) [snapback]19397[/snapback][/center]
What I do not get is why that someone of the same race can call someone some of these less-than-glamorous terms...BUT when someone of the opposite race says any of those terms to a member of the opposite race, they are racists? Go figure....
[/b]
lol, it dont matter who calls me honkey, cause if its my friends i know they are playing, and if they aint then i know i aint on and they are stupid lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 31 2005, 12:53 AM) [snapback]19623[/snapback][/center]
How can I be racist against my own race?!
[/b]
Im sorry i see your lips moving, but all i hear is "yeah im married to a white man, but when the revoution comes, Ill kill him first yto show these honkeys i mean buisness!" :rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 31 2005, 12:56 AM) [snapback]19626[/snapback][/center]
LOL well I am, and well...that might be an interesting concept. Just don't tell him kk?
[/b]
no problem. im stacking up for when the UN invades canada- gonna help those maple tree huggers!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 30 2005, 10:18 AM) [snapback]19648[/snapback][/center]
not really,im in talks for a lifetime supply of maple candy....
[/b]
I SOOO love that stuff.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 30 2005, 08:53 AM) [snapback]19623[/snapback][/center]
How can I be racist against my own race?!
[/b]

You cannot be a racist against your own race... self loathing, yes... but not a racist. lol

Honkey is a racist word for white people.... it was made popular by a man named george jefferson. "Whens we gonna be free" "how bout nowish" *BANG*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 31 2005, 01:04 AM) [snapback]19634[/snapback][/center]
no problem. im stacking up for when the UN invades canada- gonna help those maple tree huggers!!
[/b]

They speak french up there too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eawet @ Dec 31 2005, 02:22 AM) [snapback]19753[/snapback][/center]
They speak french up there too.
[/b]
thats the second part of the plan! first we help defend Canada from the UN, and then we take the french speaking ones and make them help us conquer france ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!

Back