In remembrance of Ilidop

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
I don't know how many of you that knew Ilidop. I just found out that she passed away in a car crash :(
Here is a post that I put up on the SWG-forum.
She was a great friend.
--,-'-,-';{@

Last edited:
OMG WHAT?!!!?!?!?!?! I knew her well, and so did the rest of Valinor. This is horrible horrible news. Is there any way we can send condolences to the family? I'll pass this along to other members of Valinor, I know they will be heartbroken. :( :cry:

OMG WHAT?!!!?!?!?!?! I knew her well, and so did the rest of Valinor. This is horrible horrible news. Is there any way we can send condolences to the family? I'll pass this along to other members of Valinor, I know they will be heartbroken. :( :cry:
Yes, it is...:(
I'll ask a friend of mine who talked to her brother recently and then I'll get back to you.

Never knew her, but I'm sorry for the loss.
Thank you, I feel so sorry for her family...

So very devastating indeed :(

We spent so much time in the cantina together, helping each other and everyone else out.

She will be sorely missed.

:confused: Why?

Inclusive, but never elusive,
Lasting, but never lagging,
Intriguing, but never intrusive,
Dazzling, but never blinding,
Overpowering, but never oppressive,
Plain, but never boring.

James

Condolences to her family and friends. I never knew this young lass, but she obviously touched many a lives in a good way, and will be surely and sorely missed for the person she was.

I'll make sure her brother sees all of this. He didn't know her friends, so I'm sure he will be glad to see how many that misses her.
Same on the SWG forum (Infinity and WH)

I don't know how many of you that knew Ilidop. I just found out that she passed away in a car crash :(
Here is a post that I put up on the SWG-forum.
She was a great friend.
--,-'-,-';{@
My heart goes out to you and to her family. She was a great person... Always wiling to help when she could, and so sweet to talk to. She will be deeply missed... :cry:

I am sad that she is gone... she was a good friend!

I will remember her always! I will miss her!

My feelings R with her family and friends (Ingame and irl)

I'm sure I'd met her IG a number of times because the name is very familiar. I wish I could remember more.

I'm sure I'd met her IG a number of times because the name is very familiar. I wish I could remember more.

Back in the last of the DrewPA days in Coronet Cantina, Ilidop and & I were leveling up entertainer.

Most likely that is where you saw her, as we were the driving force in the cantina then.

I'm still in shock, tbh.

Ah, I think I remember her now. She was a beautiful Twi'lek IG with a friendly attitude.

She will be missed.

/tip

Back