I'm Downloading Lost

Eldiablo8

The series looks interesting and watched the pilot and that was good. Now waiting for the other ones to come out as I got 7,8,9 but need 3-6 first before I can watch them. I have no fear though as 24 is back on this weekend. My Fav show along with Firefly, Millenium, the Shield, and Nip Tuck.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 11 2006, 06:12 PM) [snapback]25955[/snapback][/center]
lost?
[/b]
Yeah T.V. show. GOOGLE IT!!!

And TIMI if you are looking for a POLO stavrose gots one in the other thread though if you get poopy dick you will be sleeping on the floor!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 12 2006, 09:14 AM) [snapback]25961[/snapback][/center]
Yeah T.V. show. GOOGLE IT!!!

And TIMI if you are looking for a POLO stavrose gots one in the other thread though if you get poopy dick you will be sleeping on the floor!!!
[/b]

This car only parks in the garage, not the drive through.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 11 2006, 06:17 PM) [snapback]25972[/snapback][/center]
This car only parks in the garage, not the drive through.
[/b]

That makes no sense. I mean a vagina and an anus both are parking spots. What you should say is you like parking in the mid-size parking spots not the sub-compact parkin spots.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 12 2006, 09:19 AM) [snapback]25974[/snapback][/center]
That makes no sense. I mean a vagina and an anus both are parking spots. What you should say is you like parking in the mid-size parking spots not the sub-compact parkin spots.
[/b]

Yeah, couldn't figure how to make that work.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 11 2006, 06:23 PM) [snapback]25990[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, couldn't figure how to make that work.
[/b]
Just say "my traffic flows one way". That would mean you poop out your ass instead of 2 way like stav does.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 12 2006, 09:38 AM) [snapback]26042[/snapback][/center]
Just say "my traffic flows one way". That would mean you poop out your ass instead of 2 way like stav does.
[/b]

Yeah, so I hear he's sleepin on the floor these days.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 11 2006, 06:40 PM) [snapback]26049[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, so I hear he's sleepin on the floor these days.
[/b]
Yes all he got is his wooden nickle

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 13 2006, 04:43 AM) [snapback]26520[/snapback][/center]
Nope I am about to watch episode 3
[/b]

I mean tell you my theory of the show's big "secret".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 12 2006, 01:45 PM) [snapback]26528[/snapback][/center]
I mean tell you my theory of the show's big "secret".
[/b]
I already know they are on an island.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 12 2006, 01:58 PM) [snapback]26571[/snapback][/center]
I already know they are on an island.
[/b]

I've heard his theories, and I'm fairly sure he's right. But it may spoil it for you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 13 2006, 04:59 AM) [snapback]26575[/snapback][/center]
I've heard his theories, and I'm fairly sure he's right. But it may spoil it for you.
[/b]

Woot woot!

Another believer! Tis a silly show though...took all of 4 episdoes mid-season to figure it out. Wanna know? :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 12 2006, 02:03 PM) [snapback]26588[/snapback][/center]
Woot woot!

Another believer! Tis a silly show though...took all of 4 episdoes mid-season to figure it out. Wanna know? :)
[/b]
That's o.k. I am a smart cookie though I suspect I am just watching to watch not to Sixth sense figure it out. Hence I am done reading this thread.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 13 2006, 05:04 AM) [snapback]26595[/snapback][/center]
That's o.k. I am a smart cookie though I suspect I am just watching to watch not to Sixth sense figure it out. Hence I am done reading this thread.
[/b]

Then I won't say anything except....your Sixth Sense comment is closer to the truth the you might think, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 12 2006, 01:06 PM) [snapback]26601[/snapback][/center]
Then I won't say anything except....your Sixth Sense comment is closer to the truth the you might think, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.
[/b]
/whisper I see furry people...

Back