Im bored

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 14 2005, 11:01 PM) [snapback]11023[/snapback][/center]
My Twins Ker-ri and Lyr-ri My 2 accounts....though said to say I had to lay lyr-ri to rest........Damn your black heart SOE!
[/b]
wana play monopoly ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 14 2005, 08:01 AM) [snapback]11023[/snapback][/center]
My Twins Ker-ri and Lyr-ri My 2 accounts....though said to say I had to lay lyr-ri to rest........Damn your black heart SOE! [/b]

lol that was to shaggz :p and he knows the names of the ones I am talking about

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 14 2005, 11:01 PM) [snapback]11023[/snapback][/center]
My Twins Ker-ri and Lyr-ri My 2 accounts....though said to say I had to lay lyr-ri to rest........Damn your black heart SOE!
[/b]
lol, wrong twins.
did anyone else notice that when Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen turned 18 they hit the ugly stick going about 120 mph?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 14 2005, 09:50 AM) [snapback]11067[/snapback][/center]
lol, wrong twins.
did anyone else notice that when Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen turned 18 they hit the ugly stick going about 120 mph? [/b]

lol thats soooo wrong :p they are still cute for anorexics

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 14 2005, 09:57 AM) [snapback]11076[/snapback][/center]
lol thats soooo wrong :p they are still cute for anorexics
[/b]

They are seriously ill though. I'm kinda sad at all the teenie bopper stars that start out wonderful and starve themselves for Hollywood.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 14 2005, 10:00 AM) [snapback]11078[/snapback][/center]
They are seriously ill though. I'm kinda sad at all the teenie bopper stars that start out wonderful and starve themselves for Hollywood.
[/b]

they have their billions to console them

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 15 2005, 01:01 AM) [snapback]11080[/snapback][/center]
they have their billions to console them
[/b]
you know someone bought my daughter a few of their shirts.
I made sure they were thrown out. I dont contribute to crap.
(werent that cute anyway and came with a bunch other stuff, so...)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 14 2005, 10:03 AM) [snapback]11084[/snapback][/center]
you know someone bought my daughter a few of their shirts.
I made sure they were thrown out. I dont contribute to crap.
(werent that cute anyway and came with a bunch other stuff, so...) [/b]

lol my 3 year old watches Full House and knows the theme song, its sick

Back