If you're on facebook...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 9 2007, 08:54 AM) [snapback]143514[/snapback][/center]
Don't you feel special that i took the time to invite you?
[/b]
:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 9 2007, 11:54 AM) [snapback]143514[/snapback][/center]
Don't you feel special that i took the time to invite you?
[/b]

I actually chatted with you in SWG the other day, and what do I get? nothing :(

jerk.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Feb 9 2007, 12:46 PM) [snapback]143520[/snapback][/center]

jerk. [/b]

You have no friends...what are you doing on that site?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 9 2007, 10:19 AM) [snapback]143524[/snapback][/center]
You have no friends...what are you doing on that site?
[/b]
Wrong there... ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Feb 9 2007, 11:46 AM) [snapback]143520[/snapback][/center]

jerk. [/b]
Prod is the only person I know on facebook from wanderhomies :( I've kept my identity and personal info relatively secret from anyone on here for over 3 years, but at this time, fuck it. If I die and make it in the news, at least someone will be able to recognize my name and face :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 9 2007, 12:01 PM) [snapback]143538[/snapback][/center]
Prod is the only person I know on facebook from wanderhomies :( I've kept my identity and personal info relatively secret from anyone on here for over 3 years, but at this time, fuck it. If I die and make it in the news, at least someone will be able to recognize my name and face :)
[/b]
Stavrose Kagloperloose (or something like that) *giggle* ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 9 2007, 03:01 PM) [snapback]143538[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

I was just being silly :)

Oh, well I always forsaw my death to be this huge international commerce-halting event in world history anyway :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 9 2007, 12:05 PM) [snapback]143542[/snapback][/center]
Oh, well I always forsaw my death to be this huge international commerce-halting event in world history anyway :p
[/b]
Kagloperloose <---- How you write it correctly? :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 9 2007, 12:14 PM) [snapback]143552[/snapback][/center]
It's in a little userbar pic in my sig :p
[/b]
No siggy enabled... so spell it please. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 9 2007, 12:24 PM) [snapback]143559[/snapback][/center]
Stavrose Kalogeropoulos
Σταύρος Καλογερόπουλος
[/b]
:eek:

This man I know, they changed his name at Ellis Island, it is now merely, Poulos.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 9 2007, 04:54 PM) [snapback]143514[/snapback][/center]
Don't you feel special that i took the time to invite you? [/b]
yes, yes i do

Back