Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bersa Thunder .380 ACP

• Guns are for pu$ies

• Ak-47

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(--=Lao=-- @ Dec 22 2005, 11:52 PM) [snapback]16703[/snapback][/center]
Bored? can you tell? [/b]

Lao, even in death you are selfcentered.. what about the poor schmuck that has to clean that shit up? be a good boy and go drown yourself :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 23 2005, 08:49 AM) [snapback]16741[/snapback][/center]
Lao, even in death you are selfcentered.. what about the poor schmuck that has to clean that shit up? be a good boy and go drown yourself :p
[/b]
Think of the poor people who will have to fish him out of the water, and get all the seaanimals out of all the orifices in his bloated body.

The proper way for a real man to handle a situation as that, is to put down the gun. Go out. Meet a wonderful girl (and bang her.)

Or as El-D and his friends would have done (based on some posts I've seen), sell it and rent a hooker. :p

I'd vote for taking your car out for a spin, finding a nice long stretch of straight road, and release your anger though the accelerator. :)

Or you could find a dartboard, print out a picture of Julio Torres and Smedly and throw darts at it. Hmmm. That sounds like a good idea, and if it's not enough, use the gun on it! B)

AK FTW. any gun that you can bury in sand, come back 2 weeks later, and it works fine gets an A in my book. The AK-47 is a much better gun then our M-16 (or at least every one ive every shot. M-16 SUCK!)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 23 2005, 11:29 AM) [snapback]17012[/snapback][/center]
AK FTW. any gun that you can bury in sand, come back 2 weeks later, and it works fine gets an A in my book. The AK-47 is a much better gun then our M-16 (or at least every one ive every shot. M-16 SUCK!)
[/b]
qfe!

and i'd link to my picture of my ak, but i'm lazy atm. btw .45 1911 > glock

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 23 2005, 11:49 AM) [snapback]17034[/snapback][/center]
And Lao.. why do you have AIM if you are never on it? get on AIM nerd
[/b]

Reformatted my computer, i only use msn messenger now <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(--=Lao=-- @ Dec 23 2005, 01:01 PM) [snapback]17102[/snapback][/center]
Reformatted my computer, i only use msn messenger now <_< [/b]

yeah that lasted a day noob and you redownloaded it, so unless you reformatted it again you have it

*slaps the blonde out of Lao*

A gun is a gun... I wouldn't turn around and say "Hey... i'd rather be shot with an AK, kthx!" :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Dec 24 2005, 09:26 AM) [snapback]17243[/snapback][/center]
A gun is a gun... I wouldn't turn around and say "Hey... i'd rather be shot with an AK, kthx!" :D
[/b]

But they'll make your head go splat splat with that huge ass bullet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isroc @ Dec 25 2005, 09:10 AM) [snapback]17568[/snapback][/center]
But they'll make your head go splat splat with that huge ass bullet.
[/b]

QFE :blink:

It better damn well be a Proton Carbine just like in SWG with blue laser and all! :D

Back