If anyone has swgemu installed contact me thru Xfire right now :)

Digitalmessiah

nvm it's over :(

This was me this morning -
screenshot0003bg8.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 2 2006, 08:00 PM) [snapback]122710[/snapback][/center]
at least progress is being made towards combat, even if it is buggy and limited
[/b]

people have to beleive now lol

lol, if i wasn't lazy, i'd dig up the posts of people who flamed and said that they guaranteed that the emu was an impossible project and that it would never happen.

They are doing it step by step and it seems like it's getting good. Hopefully it will be done in a few months :). Will definitely look forward to playing it, that is if its playable

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 2 2006, 04:30 PM) [snapback]122757[/snapback][/center]
lol, if i wasn't lazy, i'd dig up the posts of people who flamed and said that they guaranteed that the emu was an impossible project and that it would never happen.
[/b]

Oh, I think I know what posts you are talking about.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 2 2006, 04:30 PM) [snapback]122757[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Exhibit A:

I don't think it will be done by Christmas as I hoped... I'm kinda losing faith in the Emu Devs they are pricks lately...

Back