If all your dreams came true.........

oh em gee
there's some deep stuff in here. i almost shed a tear. really... no seriously.
i'm still young enough to live my dream. that's delta force. i've been working hard since i was 13 and learned about that.
so let my dreams unroll.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Legato @ Jun 17 2006, 12:06 AM) [snapback]87918[/snapback][/center]
oh em gee
there's some deep stuff in here. i almost shed a tear. really... no seriously.
i'm still young enough to live my dream. that's delta force. i've been working hard since i was 13 and learned about that.
so let my dreams unroll.
[/b]

Have you looked at the other options outside Delta Force ? Just wondering.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Jun 16 2006, 02:36 PM) [snapback]87854[/snapback][/center]
Dream? be given the technology, time, and money to develop a functional a-wing or x-wing and have that as my vehicle of choice =P

more of a reachable dream? be part of the engineering team that develops, tests, and flies the first interstellar craft. i'd be part of the propulsion team to make it go FAST :D
= boobies
[/b]

Now that you mention that, it does sound good. For my dream though, I need a hewt GF who will be my hewt wife, a decent amount of recognition for cool stuff I do, and I'd get off my ass and work out more but for some reason I don't seem to be able to get myself to do it consistently...

I'd move out of my mom's house like... in a week or less and start a career doing something with computer that earns a lot of money and doesn't require too much math. It would have to be something creative and challenging but not TOO challenging. I would also get like 3-5 kids and they'd all live wonderful lives and I'd live to see them fulfill all their dreams and have a great time laughing with my family and friends until I died - when I'd go to heaven or some equivalent like reincarnating to a better life than before and I'd live happily ever after and my family would join me when their time here was done.

Also, if anything bad ever happened, I'd fix it by kicking the bad-guys' ass around the moon and landing them in prison. :p

Oh yeah, and my GF/wife can't just be hewt but I have to like totally rescue her like in a romance movie thing - don't laugh... or actually laugh all you want... but my "love" would be like better than the movies if I had it my way. B) Also she'd be about as smart as me and have similar interests TYVM so no I'm not just some guy who will go for any hewt chick. ^_^ Oh yeah and she'd love me as much as I love her. :D Did I forget anything? :unsure:

Oh right, then for a big-dreamer type goal, I'd win a huge lottery in like a year or two and get a team together to build the first intergalactic space ship with working hyperdrive, life support, redundant life support, shields, and everything else important (and my own ships would have tractor beams, lasers, etc.) and like there will be a ton of awesome people on the team and they'll all love me and we'll get the job done and everyone will start flying non-environmentally damaging ships.

After that we'd clean up a lot of the world's problems like over-population (not by killing people but through educating the public etc.), starvation, help reduce crime, and a bunch of stuff like that. And then we'd turn Mars into a settle-able planet and start living on other planets as well, and explore the universe. And while all of this is going on I'd be developing the best computer game mankind has ever seen and I'd release it when I'm nearing completion of my other projects and everyone would love it and life would be good. B)

But I don't think I'd change anything in the past, because it's what made me who I am today. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jun 16 2006, 06:02 PM) [snapback]87718[/snapback][/center]
i feel that. my wife's only brother, who was born 1 day before me,died suddenly one night. went to bed, and didnt wake up. also, two day before our wedding. that brings a reality check to your ass when on your honeymoon, your burying your only brother-in-law.
Life is a fucked up game.
I dont want to change shit. I have a good wife, a good family, I can provide, and i have the most beautiful kid ive even laid my eyes on.
My life is perfect in my eyes. Ill take every hardship in stride. Its only a matter of time till the wave has rolled back into the sea.
[/b]

yeah. I have pretty much known death in my life my whole life, school friends, family etc... and when my dad died at 54 it was like... time to stop wishing and time to start doing. Each day is so precious ....
When I was 13 my dream was to be a writer, ... well I am. I never specified being famous or published I just wanted to be a writer and an artist and that's what i do.

Maybe I never set my goals high enough but I have lived every dream I have ever had. I have met my heroes and managed somehow to experience everything I wanted to experience.

My father waited his whole life for "the right moment" and it never came.... so now I think every moment is the right moment if you look at it from that POV.

I have my health, I have a husband who loves me very much, I am safe, no one is shooting at me, we live in a nice house, we have nice things and enough money to afford extras and the absolute luxury of time for us.

I guess it is about perspective and reality checks every now and then :) and seeing just how good you have it. So I guess my dreams are basic...

I have my list of what ifs.... but you knwo I don't expect magic to happen, so when it does i am more than pleasantly surprised.

but yeah... it's good to know what you have when you have it because you sure miss it when it's gone.

Back