I saw this Overheard and I thought of El-D...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 1 2006, 10:12 AM) [snapback]52250[/snapback][/center]
See, see. I told you Tiv!!!

:lol:

Actually this is a great post to start flame wars with. :shifty:
[/b]
I know good webels... but I'm mostly of the opinion of Ksynia. :p

Not all rebels were dicks... just the tone of play of people on both sides was very very different...

I always get harassed because I switch sides. But in a friendly bantery way. I love both sides. Rebels generally have good hearts, but don't always know how to fight. Imperials know how to fight, they just don't know how to express themselves.

Imps are generally more silly.

I love both sides. I really do. Which is why I have a toon in the rebellion, and one in the Empire. The rebel one is a crafter. The imp is a smuggler (currently).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 1 2006, 01:24 PM) [snapback]52271[/snapback][/center]
I always get harassed because I switch sides. But in a friendly bantery way. I love both sides. Rebels generally have good hearts, but don't always know how to fight. Imperials know how to fight, they just don't know how to express themselves.

Imps are generally more silly.

I love both sides. I really do. Which is why I have a toon in the rebellion, and one in the Empire. The rebel one is a crafter. The imp is a smuggler (currently).
[/b]

I know how to express myself just fine...it is those cabbage smelling rebels that are the problem!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 1 2006, 10:26 AM) [snapback]52275[/snapback][/center]
I know how to express myself just fine...it is those cabbage smelling rebels that are the problem!
[/b]
100% agree :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Mar 1 2006, 12:10 PM) [snapback]52246[/snapback][/center]
See, I had a lot of friends on both sides so I went neutral... but dealign with both sides I noticed something. The rebels were assholes mostly, the imps I knew had more honor and sense of fairplay...
[/b]

Ksynia, i hereby take back any attempts at shaving you i ever made! Your comment brought a tear of joy to my eye :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 1 2006, 11:11 AM) [snapback]52310[/snapback][/center]
Ksynia, i hereby take back any attempts at shaving you i ever made! Your comment brought a tear of joy to my eye :)
[/b]
:wub:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 1 2006, 12:26 PM) [snapback]52275[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
*throws things at Fluffy and keeps up with the subversive music* :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Mar 1 2006, 02:39 PM) [snapback]52348[/snapback][/center]
*throws things at Fluffy and keeps up with the subversive music* :ph34r:
[/b]

Bah, you're not Rebel, you're Rankin.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 1 2006, 11:42 AM) [snapback]52351[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Use your flamethrower and cook the fish! :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 1 2006, 02:42 PM) [snapback]52351[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

One day I'll get taht sentiment.

You're not a faction. Your Tiv.

Joey Buttafuoco

Okay kids, close your eyes, this name is asking for it...

Joey Buttfucker

...and we have a winner!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 1 2006, 11:43 AM) [snapback]52354[/snapback][/center]
Use your flamethrower and overcook the fish! :unsure:
[/b]
Fixed! :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 1 2006, 01:11 PM) [snapback]52310[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Awww, just speaking my mind :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Mar 1 2006, 04:34 PM) [snapback]52643[/snapback][/center]
Awww, just speaking my mind :)
[/b]
A wookie is always better with some Fluff around :p

Back