I Order You Not To Go Back To The Official SWG Forums

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Feb 8 2006, 06:35 AM) [snapback]41075[/snapback][/center]
dude! that was awesome!

/worship magic fridge
[/b]

There we go, 'nother convert.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 7 2006, 12:16 PM) [snapback]41056[/snapback][/center]
bah its funny but not as funny as you guys suggested 6/10
[/b]
Agree with Curse here :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 7 2006, 02:04 PM) [snapback]41120[/snapback][/center]
what's a magic fridge?
[/b]
An ad from a crappy beer here in the US. The ad is good though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 7 2006, 11:30 PM) [snapback]41140[/snapback][/center]
An ad from a crappy beer here in the US. The ad is good though.
[/b]

so I like the magic fridge right?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 8 2006, 05:23 AM) [snapback]40991[/snapback][/center]
I have been branded a community stealer and the crown prince of wanderhome (not sure how that one came to be, but its fine with me!) by creating this site. I intend to keep my titles. Everyone stay here or i'll murder El-D's vagina.
[/b]
Don't worry about me Stav, I can't use those forums anyway :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 7 2006, 05:33 PM) [snapback]41142[/snapback][/center]
so I like the magic fridge right?
[/b]

The first page of this thread has a link from Gomi that gives you the add. It's awesome.

Stav

Ban anyone who doesn't give up their posting rights on the official forums...

Wait that sounds like an SOE policy...

Carry on.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Feb 7 2006, 02:48 PM) [snapback]41164[/snapback][/center]
what happened?
[/b]
nothing, just Stavy thinks he is the prince of the universe, ro something along those lines... :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 7 2006, 11:50 PM) [snapback]41167[/snapback][/center]
nothing, just Stavy thinks he is the prince of the universe, ro something along those lines... :mellow:
[/b]

he isn't?

:)

;) :blush: :p :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 8 2006, 12:03 AM) [snapback]41177[/snapback][/center]
:blink:
[/b]

you know... you can say what you like about Stav and I know people here do, not everyone likes him but he gave us a home. He cared enough about the community to get this place on the go. I know he did some really nice things for other people which he didn't have to do and that means something.

maybe you don't like his politics or how he writes or what ever but in the end... he gave us a home because something inside of him as a person saw the need for a home. I don't care what the motive was but I am more than grateful. He has never been anything but kind to me and I for one will not forget that when SOE fucked us all royally he stepped up to bat and got us a home where we could all hang out ( allbeit verbally) and hang out as the massive dysfunctional family that we all are.

I, for one, am grateful. If he wants to be king of this world, I will happily curtsy .... :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 8 2006, 12:18 AM) [snapback]41187[/snapback][/center]
Stav is the God of Wanderhome for making us all this site, but I still claim the rank of a Titan :p
[/b]

I will forever be Vader's go to girl. ROTFL!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 8 2006, 09:18 AM) [snapback]41187[/snapback][/center]
Stav is the God of Wanderhome for making us all this site, but I still claim the rank of a Titan :p
[/b]

Something about a man that dresses up in spandex, thinks he's a bat, and slides down poles with a boy named "Dick" seems a little.......gay.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 7 2006, 03:15 PM) [snapback]41184[/snapback][/center]
you know... you can say what you like about Stav and I know people here do, not everyone likes him but he gave us a home. He cared enough about the community to get this place on the go. I know he did some really nice things for other people which he didn't have to do and that means something.

maybe you don't like his politics or how he writes or what ever but in the end... he gave us a home because something inside of him as a person saw the need for a home. I don't care what the motive was but I am more than grateful. He has never been anything but kind to me and I for one will not forget that when SOE fucked us all royally he stepped up to bat and got us a home where we could all hang out ( allbeit verbally) and hang out as the massive dysfunctional family that we all are.

I, for one, am grateful. If he wants to be king of this world, I will happily curtsy .... :D
[/b]
Uhmm... Stavy knows my posts are sarcastic. B)
Right Stavy?! :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 7 2006, 04:50 PM) [snapback]41167[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

no, someone accused me of being though, which i found funny. personally, i don't care what others think of me. Its not like i owe them anything. I don't want any special treatment cause i started this site. In fact, i know there's plenty who act all "warm" with me but talk behind my back, primarily cause they think i'll ban them or something from here. Stupid, yes. But i dont lose sleep over it. you can't force the world to like you, so i'll just stick with those that already do :)

Back