I miss you guys!

Damilkman

Well, I was having an emo moment and decided to post about it. I randomley was thinking about how much fun SWG was and playing with everyone on Wanderhome and it's epicness. I remember coming home from school and running to the computer to go play. Or playing for 5 hours just walking around talking to people.

/emo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Mar 26 2007, 11:58 PM) [snapback]150045[/snapback][/center]
Well, I was having an emo moment and decided to post about it. I randomley was thinking about how much fun SWG was and playing with everyone on Wanderhome and it's epicness. I remember coming home from school and running to the computer to go play. Or playing for 5 hours just walking around talking to people.

/emo
[/b]

You really should of done your homework instead of playing. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 27 2007, 11:17 PM) [snapback]150077[/snapback][/center]
You really should of done your homework instead of playing. ;)
[/b]

this comment valid after nov 05 :p ( at the very latest )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cubby @ Mar 27 2007, 07:28 AM) [snapback]150084[/snapback][/center]
this comment valid after nov 05 :p ( at the very latest )
[/b]
:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Mar 26 2007, 10:58 PM) [snapback]150045[/snapback][/center]

/emo
[/b]

some of us are around ^_^

Back