I might be stupid for it but I tried a "free this" website

Stomis

Alright I was browsing youtube and came across a video that said that there was a legitimate site giving away $2000 sony vaio's It doesnt require anyone else like referrals or anything just you completing all those trial offers. So I took the plunge and decided I would risk my couple dollars.

So far I have chosen to receive a Sony Vaio Laptop. I'm pretty sure they let you choose which one you want once you complete it but I have seen videos of a guy trying to prove this site. He has 2 of the exact items listed as offers and even fills out another form on one of the computers he won.

So as we all know it says free and its not. From what I've gathered it costs roughly $50-$75 to receive a $1500 gift. I am going for one of these: http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs...ngId=-1&categoryId=577&parentCategoryId=16154

and heres the site in case anyone wants to try it.

http://www.electronicstestlab.com/

Now I know its a stupid risk but I've been sure to read through all the fine print. Alot of the offers will get you for it should you not pay attension. I did a home business kit that require $5 shipping for the trial, and a learn a language kit that require the same. Both say in the fine print that you have 2 weeks to return the item or you will be billed $80 every month blah blah blah. We're not that dumb here so we know to not forget and send it back.

Now the site says on the front complete 2 offers. I did that then read further only to find out that you need to complete 2 offers to gain access to the program. They then email you a dick load of offers and you have to complete more. I think the attempt is to make you think its easy and that after you spend $12 you go o fuck this and give up not getting a gift. I'm gonna stick it out and see what the other offers look like. After you complete the offers you have to print and fill out a form, have it notorized at a bank and mail it in. Upon receiving it they then specificy which gift you would like and your suppose to receive it within a month.

I'm trying it cause to be honest I could use $1500 in return for $50. I have the spare time and I dont have to rely on anyone else. We'll see what happens.

Back