I know why Hakan wants to play Conan....

Hakan's sole reasons for wanting to play Conan is to crush his enemies, see them driven before him, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

.... nearly 24 hours and nobody came up with that? Y'all are slacking.

Hakan's sole reasons for wanting to play Conan is to crush his enemies, see them driven before him, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

.... nearly 24 hours and nobody came up with that? Y'all are slacking.
:eek:

Lol funny thing is i am not even intending to play the game since I dont like the Pvp approach as far as I read from Border Kingdoms. In any case i wont be trying the game unless i get a very good feedback from ppl I know who tried it which I sincerely dont expect.

Eye candy graphics dont make a good game. Apart from that i never refuse a good buff.:p

Last edited:
What game are you going to be playing then Hakan? If Conan shits the bed the you will be looking at what EvE and SWGEmu?

Well atm i am playing EvE since there is nothing else to play for my like. For Emu i dunno, we will see in time but i am not holding my breath for that. I dont know a game which is under development that really interests me, most of the game companies are still under influence of WoW's financial success and trying to imitate it under different disguises and they are mostly bound to fail miserably. That SWG imitaion game can be interesting but i dont know what they are capable of plus hype plays an important part of first introduction of the game to players as you can have the best game ever and nobody would know but I have to confess I am not actively following MMO's anymore as I dont expect anything real good from the current mentality of game making.

If Zuroth Online works well as a pre-CU clone it'll work out. It's actually a smart idea. You know you have a good sized audience that wants to play a game like that. All you have to do is spread the word to the pre-CU fanatics... of course then you have to deliver on your promises. It might not be the largest populated game, but for a small developer it would be a success.

The way I look at it is it'll be just like my favorite game in game mechanics and genre (scifi) and in a new world to explore... can't get much better than that.

Back