I just realized the other day AOW was formed over a decade ago.

This makes me feel things.

Thanks again for all the memories everyone.

AND STILL GOING STRONG!!!! we are the #1 guild on the emu with many of our pvpers being the best on the server bro. come join us, we got enough gear for you to be pvp ready as soon as you get your template going

AND STILL GOING STRONG!!!! we are the #1 guild on the emu with many of our pvpers being the best on the server bro. come join us, we got enough gear for you to be pvp ready as soon as you get your template going

Hah very tempting but my life is too hectic now. I'm active duty military while earning my masters degree. My time is spoken for :p

Hah very tempting but my life is too hectic now. I'm active duty military while earning my masters degree. My time is spoken for :p

damn bro congrats! you're always more than welcome to pvp with us when you have time. we aren't going anywhere since we pretty much control the rebellion on the emu :p pm me your steam name so we can keep in touch

damn bro congrats! you're always more than welcome to pvp with us when you have time. we aren't going anywhere since we pretty much control the rebellion on the emu :p pm me your steam name so we can keep in touch

Hah, that's awesome you guys are still Rebellion... Over 10 years ago I spent a whole evening convincing Hakan we needed to go from Empire to Rebels. Tough nut to crack but Hakan had a soft spot for me. I don't have a steam name believe it or not... you can always hit me up on here, I'll eventually check it.

Hah, that's awesome you guys are still Rebellion... Over 10 years ago I spent a whole evening convincing Hakan we needed to go from Empire to Rebels. Tough nut to crack but Hakan had a soft spot for me. I don't have a steam name believe it or not... you can always hit me up on here, I'll eventually check it.

well i've always been a rebel even when you were imp in HOB :p i remember that day though, we already had eleet going for a bit and hakan had a bigger plan for the rebellion lol

Back