I have a hole in my sock and a rock in my shoe

I suppose I could just take the rock out, but when I get back to my desk I forget about it =/

Workload ftl

i have a hole in my pocket and a rock in my pants...

It's a good combo and makes drache a happy monkey

I have a hole in my shoes which makes a hole in my sock and hurt mys toe and makes it dirty when i skate. Make Killua a sad panda.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Killua @ Jul 24 2006, 09:27 PM) [snapback]97097[/snapback][/center]
I have a hole in my shoes which makes a hole in my sock and hurt mys toe and makes it dirty when i skate. Make Killua a sad panda.
[/b]
/forcepee :ph34r:

So, is this some metaphor for how depressed you are and how bad your life sucks?

Bah, you're so freakin EMO!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jul 24 2006, 08:32 PM) [snapback]97102[/snapback][/center]
So, is this some metaphor for how depressed you are and how bad your life sucks?

Bah, you're so freakin EMO!
[/b]

Nah, I'd just say "I hate myself and want to die" :p

On a side note I realized that I have a lot of socks/underwear with holes in them. LOL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jul 27 2006, 08:54 AM) [snapback]97977[/snapback][/center]
Can't wear sandals... I don't have toe nails on a couple of toes so it looks ugly. :p
[/b]

doesn't make a difference. guys should never wear sandals, who wants to see mens feet?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Choi @ Jul 27 2006, 11:14 AM) [snapback]98016[/snapback][/center]
doesn't make a difference. guys should never wear sandals, who wants to see mens feet?
[/b]
Who cares? It's to be comfortable.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Choi @ Jul 27 2006, 12:14 PM) [snapback]98016[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

People with feet fetishes? :p

Back