I got a tattoo!!!

Even now I am trying to figure out what I want. I'm thinking really hard because I dont want something I'll hate later. I'm thinking Scottish and Italian flags crossed on the back of my neck (heritage). I know I'm gonna get barbed wire on my arm too. Still tossing around "Dont Tread On Me" accross my back.

Either way your gonna regret that when people are like wtf is starwars in 40years...

That's badass. I've been wanting to get a tattoo myself but I'd probably hate myself later in life for doing it. Something like this:
200px-Mandskull.jpg
Yeah, I might get that too. Who knows.
what is that green thing behind the trainers?
That would be a little plush monkey that I got for a high school graduation present.

nice ink! I have 16 tattoos total :) All in spots where I can cover them up for work or when I wanna look like a "nice girl" lol. :)

It is very nice...i dont have any, thought about getting one on meh lower back, then found out they are known as "Tramp Stamps"..lol

It is very nice...i dont have any, thought about getting one on meh lower back, then found out they are known as "Tramp Stamps"..lol
Hey now my wife has one on her lower back.........let me tell you it is hot!!!!!!! lol.

Need to go get another Tattoo.......now that they are legal here in Oklahoma I dont have tto drive to Texas to get it. Thinking of the grim reaper with my face half rotted off, holding a human heart and a bloody scythe (friend drew the thing up for me and looks cool......put it on my chest if I ever get around to getting it), that or another dragon on my arm with its tail wrapped around my bicep and going towards my hand. Just dunno.......

Back