I don't like seein anyone get hurt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 15 2006, 08:06 AM) [snapback]28360[/snapback][/center]
BUT HELL YEAH! Alexander went down!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

GO SKINS!
[/b]

Don't you feel stupid now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 15 2006, 10:56 AM) [snapback]28389[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

I don't....2 playoff games after 7 years.....GO SKINS!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 15 2006, 11:11 AM) [snapback]28394[/snapback][/center]
I don't....2 playoff games after 7 years.....GO SKINS!
[/b]

Yeah, and in those two games you were granted one of the worst offensive preformences in postseason history. You must be so proud.

I love Gibbs and all, but his overly conservative play calling is outdatted in this new, more athletic NFL.

P.S. I'm Jets fan, so I am just frustrated and giving you a hard time ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 15 2006, 11:17 AM) [snapback]28396[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, and in those two games you were granted one of the worst offensive preformences in postseason history. You must be so proud.

I love Gibbs and all, but his overly conservative play calling is outdatted in this new, more athletic NFL.

[/b]

A wins a win :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 15 2006, 11:18 AM) [snapback]28398[/snapback][/center]
A wins a win :D
[/b]

I meant the two games together was just terrible offensively.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 15 2006, 11:19 AM) [snapback]28399[/snapback][/center]
I meant the two games together was just terrible offensively.
[/b]

I don't disagree, but teams learned to home in on the running game and relying on Brunell to win the game just isn't viable. Unless they get a younger quarterback that can get the ball downt he field, that all you can expect from the Skins.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 15 2006, 11:21 AM) [snapback]28402[/snapback][/center]
I don't disagree, but teams learned to home in on the running game and relying on Brunell to win the game just isn't viable. Unless they get a younger quarterback that can get the ball downt he field, that all you can expect from the Skins.
[/b]

That and you need a whole new offensive line. Let's just say Seattle rushing 3 men was getting serious presure on Brunell....unacceptable.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 15 2006, 11:45 AM) [snapback]28412[/snapback][/center]
That and you need a whole new offensive line. Let's just say Seattle rushing 3 men was getting serious presure on Brunell....unacceptable.
[/b]

Jansen and Raybach are good....losing Philip Daniels hurt....a lot. Samuels....overrated.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 16 2006, 12:00 AM) [snapback]28504[/snapback][/center]
Other people's pain is delicious.
[/b]

Do you like to taste their tears?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 15 2006, 10:56 AM) [snapback]28389[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Mack Strong & Maurice Morris FTW!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 15 2006, 11:17 AM) [snapback]28396[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

Kind of like how Cora was giving me a hard time because his team didn't make the playoffs either :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 15 2006, 10:39 AM) [snapback]28514[/snapback][/center]
Do you like to taste their tears?
[/b]
Yes I am having my Chili Concarnival. Your favorite band Radiohead will be there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 16 2006, 02:15 AM) [snapback]28525[/snapback][/center]
Yes I am having my Chili Concarnival. Your favorite band Radiohead will be there.
[/b]

ROFL

Back