I BOUGHT CLONE TROOPER ARMOR!

deekistheman

Check It Out!

Now the question is, how to paint it?

w11246950.jpg

Capes always looked corny to me if you aren't a super hero or an evil dude. I think the armor itself without the cape looks better :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Sep 21 2006, 02:21 AM) [snapback]118568[/snapback][/center]
Capes always looked corny to me if you aren't a super hero or an evil dude. I think the armor itself without the cape looks better :p
[/b]
I disagree, I like the cape.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Sep 20 2006, 10:21 AM) [snapback]118568[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Well if i ever go to your house I will take the cape off. <3

Also, I just bought the boots. I need to get a DC-15 blaster, an ARC pauldron, a skirt, and two DC-17 blaster pistols with holsters. I might just get the jango holsters and paint the guns black

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vix @ Sep 20 2006, 12:30 PM) [snapback]118574[/snapback][/center]
Well if i ever go to your house I will take the cape off. <3

Also, I just bought the boots. I need to get a DC-15 blaster, an ARC pauldron, a skirt, and two DC-17 blaster pistols with holsters. I might just get the jango holsters and paint the guns black
[/b]

Why not get a real blaster pistol....

and use eye shot and destroy someone with your geo pistol :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 20 2006, 12:19 PM) [snapback]118564[/snapback][/center]
<3 capes
[/b]

Edna: It will be bold! Dramatic!
Bob: Yeah!
Edna: Heroic!
Bob: Yeah. Something classic - like Dynaguy. Oh, he had a great look! Oh, the cape and the boots...
Edna: [throws a wadded ball of paper at Bob's head] No capes!
Bob: Isn't that my decision?
Edna: Do you remember Thunderhead? Tall, storm powers? Nice man, good with kids.
Bob: Listen, E...
Edna: November 15th of '58! All was well, another day saved, when? his cape snagged on a missile fin!
Bob: Thunderhead was not the brightest bulb...
Edna: Stratogale! April 23rd, '57! Cape caught in a jet turbine!
Bob: E, you can't generalize about these things...
Edna: Metaman, express elevator! Dynaguy, snag on takeoff! Splashdown, sucked into a vortex!
[shouts]
Edna: No capes!

The whole cape thing has already been discussed. Capes are nothing but a liability!

There is a trooper pattern, it is a light grayish..

Oh and theres Windu's batallion. They all had purple markings. :p

hehe well you're safe, it's not a cape! :p

I recently read Republic Commando: Triple Zero and they go into an unnecessarily exhaustive description of the skirt, called a 'kama' supposedly originally part of early mandalorian armor designs to protect the wearer's legs from behind, and slowly got phased out until it became simply a mark of status and was incorporated into grand army of the republic uniforms.

whew.

That one would look cool, though. Congrats on your auction, be sure to post pics! :D

Are ya gonna get a dc15 too? Get the rifle, get the rifle! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Sep 20 2006, 10:33 AM) [snapback]118609[/snapback][/center]
hehe well you're safe, it's not a cape! :p

I recently read Republic Commando: Triple Zero and they go into an unnecessarily exhaustive description of the skirt, called a 'kama' supposedly originally part of early mandalorian armor designs to protect the wearer's legs from behind, and slowly got phased out until it became simply a mark of status and was incorporated into grand army of the republic uniforms.

whew.

That one would look cool, though. Congrats on your auction, be sure to post pics! :D

Are ya gonna get a dc15 too? Get the rifle, get the rifle! :p
[/b]

DC-17 > 15

Ya know I despise the swamp trooper armor, because madhead and apoc would hunt me on their BHs all the time and they always had matching swamp trooper suits lol

Guys, the following is a cape, not what is on the clone trooper (that is a skirt).
sg-obiarmor1.jpg

Which actually looks pretty cool if anyone remembers the Clone Wars cartoons. I though jedi that wore armor were bad ass.

Back