I blame you England!

Timi

The US has enough crap in it...did you really have to ship yours to us?

ladysovereignqc6.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 8 2006, 08:42 PM) [snapback]136271[/snapback][/center]
The US has enough crap in it...did you really have to ship yours to us?

ladysovereignqc6.jpg

[/b]
Just returning the favor! :p :lol:
I don't think she's made it big in this country at all.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 8 2006, 05:39 PM) [snapback]136288[/snapback][/center]
Who's that?
[/b]
Lady Sovereign, a rapper from England who is actually pretty good but they hate her because she is a "chav"

Chav in england = wigger in U.S.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magama @ Dec 8 2006, 03:00 PM) [snapback]136292[/snapback][/center]
Lady Sovereign, a rapper from England who is actually pretty good but they hate her because she is a "chav"

Chav in england = wigger in U.S.
[/b]
What's a wigger?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 8 2006, 06:44 PM) [snapback]136296[/snapback][/center]
What's a wigger?
[/b]

zomg
:lol:

how to say this without offending anyone...
hrm picture a caucasian male or female with very african-american mannerisims

holy crap did i possibly make sense with that?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Dec 8 2006, 03:50 PM) [snapback]136299[/snapback][/center]
zomg
:lol:

how to say this without offending anyone...
hrm picture a caucasian male or female with very african-american mannerisims

holy crap did i possibly make sense with that?
[/b]
Just cause it says I'm in california, doesn't mean I'm from here. *giggle*

:eek: Oh the N word but with a white person?

charvs arent like wiggers. They are dirty scruffy lookin people who listen to rave music and have ugly ass girlfriends, they dress in the most ridiculous clothing and wear "soveriegns" and go round smashing bottles over peoples head like 30v1.

Ive been beat up by charvs (its charv, i dont care what londoners call em :p) a few times for no apparent reason.

IMO they are the scum of the earth.

Regardless shes a white [englsih] chick that thinks she's black....ergo...she's a no talent ass clown!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 8 2006, 10:46 PM) [snapback]136314[/snapback][/center]
Regardless shes a white [englsih] chick that thinks she's black....ergo...she's a no talent ass clown!
[/b]
... in her songs she actually makes fun of rappers/black people and btw its english

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magama @ Dec 8 2006, 11:28 PM) [snapback]136315[/snapback][/center]
... in her songs she actually makes fun of rappers/black people and btw its english [/b]

Don't care...she sucks...and my spelling was pretty good for typin drunk.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magama @ Dec 8 2006, 11:28 PM) [snapback]136315[/snapback][/center]
... in her songs she actually makes fun of rappers/black people and btw its english
[/b]

Stop correcting people, bitch! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 8 2006, 10:46 PM) [snapback]136314[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

:wub:
so well said

hey Timi....................

GET YOUR SEXY ON

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Dec 9 2006, 03:51 PM) [snapback]136351[/snapback][/center]
:wub:
so well said

hey Timi....................

GET YOUR SEXY ON [/b]

:D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Dec 9 2006, 10:14 AM) [snapback]136303[/snapback][/center]
charvs arent like wiggers. They are dirty scruffy lookin people who listen to rave music and have ugly ass girlfriends, they dress in the most ridiculous clothing and wear "soveriegns" and go round smashing bottles over peoples head like 30v1.

Ive been beat up by charvs (its charv, i dont care what londoners call em :p) a few times for no apparent reason.

IMO they are the scum of the earth.
[/b]

lol chav's i live were they are created lol in the middle between manchester and liverpool lucky me :)

most of the groups of chav's i see, i know them from school or something

They Carnt Touch This!

Back