Human Sexuality

SynTaXx-Wrath

If you're happy, I'm. . .
lol class today rocked! There is only one week left but today was great we had a transgender male in class today. He was in transition to become a woman. She was Glen and now is Gwen and living full time as a woman. She is the most butch woman I have ever seen in my life, but her wife is adjusting well and it was SUCH an interesting class. I still don't get it, but as long as she is happy.

lol class today rocked! There is only one week left but today was great we had a transgender male in class today. He was in transition to become a woman. She was Glen and now is Gwen and living full time as a woman. She is the most butch woman I have ever seen in my life, but her wife is adjusting well and it was SUCH an interesting class. I still don't get it, but as long as she is happy.
Sounds great, and interesting! ^_^
I've been trying to get a hold of people from an organisation called RFSL in Sweden (It's an organisation for people that are homo-/bisexual mostly). They come out to classes and talk about homosexuality, bisexuality, hetrosexuality...etc. When you are in the 5th and 6th grade, you are starting to ponder about these things more then before, and wondering where you are yourself, so it's great to 'enlighten' them so to speak :)

Back