How much money did you spend on fireworks?

Tutok

How much do you spend?

If i was making more money I'd spend over 100 bucks, but I'm working on the 4th and I'm definitely going to work the 4th when I'm a cop (Double time :) )

p.s. what is your favorite type of firework?

My favorite firework is a sparkler bomb. :D.

Take two packs of sparklers and tape them together air tight. Stick one out the fuse and you have a mini stick of dynamite. (All sparklers are is black powder.) You can use lots more packs for bigger booms.

But yeah...I think I spend about 50 bucks every half year.

Spent 300 this year. I bought one long roll of firecrackers that had 16000 (yes sixteen thousand) charges. Lit both ends and one string in the middle. Loud :D

Not me but my neighbor spent about $450. He had awsome stuff though morters (for anyone who doesnt know morters are the professional looking fireworks that shoot 60ft in the air), Huge bottle rockets, packs of 30 timed morters. It was awsome. And the funny thing is they are completly illegial here. When the cops finally came 45mins into lighting them off he says "you guys done because one guy decided to call and ruin the fun...happy 4th"

Lol when i was a kid i used to buy and use them a lot, one time when i was at high school i showed some friends how u use a certain type of them (which if u throw them while u ignite them, they go like a rocket to target) which ended in total disaster lol since i burnt a girl then got arrested for it. Hehe then my family convinced her's not to sue me so I was released. But still i was kicked from my school and then my family sent me to Cyprus for the last year of high school as an exile.

I was so close to getting kicked fm that school as well, yea i am not too different in rl, once a trouble maker always a trouble maker.:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Jul 6 2006, 02:00 PM) [snapback]92537[/snapback][/center]
Not me but my neighbor spent about $450. He had awsome stuff though morters (for anyone who doesnt know morters are the professional looking fireworks that shoot 60ft in the air), Huge bottle rockets, packs of 30 timed morters. It was awsome. And the funny thing is they are completly illegial here. When the cops finally came 45mins into lighting them off he says "you guys done because one guy decided to call and ruin the fun...happy 4th"
[/b]

I'll have to remember that one when i'm on the beat.

It's kind of like an unwritten rule that you put up with people's fireworks on 4th of July and New Year's.

heck, i went to bed at 9pm to get ready for academy the next day, and I didn't complain.

Back