Hottest Wookiee ever?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 20 2007, 03:49 PM) [snapback]145108[/snapback][/center]
Nope.... Fluffy is more of a..... I better not say *giggle*
[/b]

He's a great lover, that's for sure.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Feb 20 2007, 04:06 PM) [snapback]145114[/snapback][/center]
He's a great lover, that's for sure.
[/b]

You promised you wouldn't tell! :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Feb 20 2007, 04:14 PM) [snapback]145116[/snapback][/center]
Tie between Furry and Fluffy.
[/b]

We used to have licking contests in cnet square. Normally during the buff line waits. Used to scare the shit out of everyone.

Not to mention, Furry was the only other WH wookiee that was with me during the Armor protest when the wooks took down Bria. He gets points for that too. (Got the screenies to prove it ;))

wtf ever
Tahjee is the sexiest wook of all time

most these wookiees listed havent played in over a year

but i guess once a wanderhomie...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Feb 20 2007, 04:02 PM) [snapback]145112[/snapback][/center]
As I said before... Furry > all
[/b]
I know why you voted for Furry!!!!

link

Heehee! ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tahjee @ Feb 21 2007, 08:31 PM) [snapback]145254[/snapback][/center]
wtf ever
Tahjee is the sexiest wook of all time

most these wookiees listed havent played in over a year
but i guess once a wanderhomie...
[/b]
Continuing to play that crappy game is not required to be concidered the sexiest wookiee. Besides, I haven't really played in like 2 years, so I don't know any of the newer wooks :p

Fluffy is so sexy he's caught himself a wook wife and has even had a wook child! That is teh sexy'ness.

I didn't met Fluffy until the end of days for Artica. But I knew Cukova and Sett... There is another one I used to play with but I forgot his name. He was the alt Jedi of one of the Weaponsmiths of DSOT. It was too long ago. Also Levenach, my mentor (SWG mentor, he helped me out a lot when I was starting).

Also one called Korr'Brakai, he was a young boy. His dad forbid him to play after his grades went down. That was bad. :(

Back