Honestly, Why

Zampy

Why is it whenever I run into a girl, hit it off really well, get to know her and all that. She turns out to be so much older than I am. How do I have such a hard time discerning how old people are now. Just tonight, ran into this absolutely beautiful girl at Carabba's, and we spent a while chatting it up, then BAM find out she's 28, but I'm not even 21 yet. WHYYYY. :pinch:

Why is it whenever I run into a girl, hit it off really well, get to know her and all that. She turns out to be so much older than I am. How do I have such a hard time discerning how old people are now. Just tonight, ran into this absolutely beautiful girl at Carabba's, and we spent a while chatting it up, then BAM find out she's 28, but I'm not even 21 yet. WHYYYY. :pinch:

Are you really complaining? Really?

You shouldn't even be thinking about a girlfriend right now. She's probably attracted to you because you're younger. You need to take advantage of that.

Once you're done with your education, financially stable, and at least 25, then you can focus on getting a girlfriend. Until then you need to be out experiencing everything you can, so when the time is right and you do find that right woman, you'll have a better understanding of whether or not she is really the right one for you.

Do not complain about the older woman, they usual teach you alot, make the most of that, she (and you) can make it quite fun if you so choose.
:p ;) :D

You know know if you don't try heh

Yeah, but just keep in mind that your trophy wife uses a Hello Kitty backpack to bring her books home from elementary school.

Older women... you don't have to teach em quite as much...

GO FOR IT MAN!!!

Respectfully,

Mack

Said the guy that more than likely couldn't find a woman's g-spot if he had a map
Unfortunately those maps cost your soul...

Besides, who cares where the G-spot is? It's "pump it and dump it", "hit it and quit it"... within 5 minutes of doing the deed you need to be heading towards your car or waiting for her cab to arrive.

Unfortunately those maps cost your soul...

Besides, who cares where the G-spot is? It's "pump it and dump it", "hit it and quit it"... within 5 minutes of doing the deed you need to be heading towards your car or waiting for her cab to arrive.
Thats such a lie and you know it. You roll out of your mothers bed and head back down to the basement like every other Friday night

Thats such a lie and you know it. You roll out of your mothers bed and head back down to the basement like every other Friday night
True, but I do have to kick the bitch out of bed and change the sheets before my mom gets home. ZING!

(just because I was in my mother's bed doesn't mean she was in it!)

SCORE:
Man with balls attached: 1
Cum-dumpster: 0

----------------------------------------------

But sort of getting back on topic, this is what Professor Leykis has to say about meeting women in bars:

"Approaching women in bars is not difficult."

"A wingman can be helpful to break up a pair of girls or get them at your table, but going alone can be just fine. If you're desperate, just leave. Girls can smell despiration a mile away. That has a small stink of desperation, and if the girls in the bar see you get rejected once, you're pretty much shot for the night."

"Sit at the bar or at a small private table. You have your money on the table (it's the closest item men have to attract "horny women"). Dress nice, in darker clothing (to appear dark, mysterious, etc.) Have a drink or two, and just watch the action. Scan the room. See who you want to have sex with. Sooner or later, girls are going to approach you. Wonder if you're waiting on someone. Or if you're just lonely."

"By not approaching, you're not buying girls drinks that you have no chance with. Girls who approach you will likely sleep with you because you've already made the list of people they will sleep with. Now you just have to close the deal."

True, but I do have to kick the bitch out of bed and change the sheets before my mom gets home. ZING!

(just because I was in my mother's bed doesn't mean she was in it!)

SCORE:
Man with balls attached: 1
Cum-dumpster: 0
Your Mother being the only one that will swallow your load : priceless

What electricity bill? have we forgotten the #1 rule in life : SynTaXx's only bill in life is her cell phone, and last time I checked my 25+ an hour "assistant" job which consists of moving crystal wine classes and loading his dishwasher covers that bill. But for $5 I'll put Stav's cock in your ass. I am here to guide you in life :D

I am here to guide you in life :D

No thanks. Sounds like you'd recommend I shack up with a gold-digging freeloader. I prefer my women to have a foot in the workplace instead of a hand in my wallet.

Oh yeah, Tom Leykis on single mothers:

"Never Date Single Mothers.Why? You already know their stance on abortion: they won't have one. Don't risk paying vaginamony or child support. Her kids will always be #1 in her life, and do you really want to take second-place to a woman? I didn't think so. Why support another man's mistake? How do you know she's not looking for a support figure? Or someone to support her financially? Think of all that, and realize that the odds are stacked against you. She's already had one mistake. She won't go for the Hail Mary (abortion). The last guy didn't stick around. Why should you?"

More than likely a single mother wouldn't go for a drunk guy that cruises bars waiting for trashed girls to pick him up. They are too busy sending their kid to private school, going to college and making a life for themselves. Who needs a second child to pick up after, besides once they realize you are taking them back to your mothers house, no matter how drunk they are, you aren't worth that laugh later with their girlfriends no matter how much of a joke they'd want to make you ;)

More than likely a single mother wouldn't go for a drunk guy that cruises bars waiting for trashed girls to pick him up.
That's where you're wrong... because they need someone to pay the bills. There are exceptions to every rule, but that's how it goes most of the time.

"Age is a matter of mind. If you dont mind, it doesnt matter..."
(As long there are two adult people involved of course)

Back