Hey Stavrose

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 7 2006, 05:48 AM) [snapback]23368[/snapback][/center]
Chicago is the fattest city in the U.S. Now go and roll your fat ass to class.
[/b]

Hmmmmmm, Rankin might be a fat fish.....fatty tuna sushi = Toro....mmmmmmmmmm, Toro = Happy Fluffy.
/ponder
/readies fish nets for Rankin

here fishy, fishy, fishy.

/drives up to drivethru

/mumbled voice

Ummm...yeah. I'd like the entire left side of the menu and a diet coke.

/mumbled voice

/drives through

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 6 2006, 02:46 PM) [snapback]23395[/snapback][/center]
Hmmmmmm, Rankin might be a fat fish.....fatty tuna sushi = Toro....mmmmmmmmmm, Toro = Happy Fluffy.
/ponder
/readies fish nets for Rankin

here fishy, fishy, fishy.
[/b]
I may have put a few pounds on when I quit smoking, but I can still see all ten toes and the rest of the undercarriage without doing any contortions :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jan 7 2006, 07:31 AM) [snapback]23424[/snapback][/center]
I may have put a few pounds on when I quit smoking, but I can still see my penis!!!
[/b]
fixed for the only thing thats truelly important- and you know it!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jan 6 2006, 03:49 PM) [snapback]23432[/snapback][/center]
fixed for the only thing thats truelly important- and you know it!!
[/b]
No arguement.
I only clocked in at #140, before I quit anyway... :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jan 7 2006, 07:53 AM) [snapback]23433[/snapback][/center]
No arguement.
I only clocked in at #140, before I quit anyway... :unsure:
[/b]

You were counting your ciggys?

The only thing fat on me is inside the front part of my pants, and i'm saving it just for you, Se?or Pedophilia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 7 2006, 12:36 AM) [snapback]23496[/snapback][/center]
The only thing fat on me is inside the front part of my pants, and i'm saving it just for you, Se?or Pedophilia [/b]

Dammit, thats what you said to me lastnight, now I don't feel special :mellow:

Back