Hey Stave, can you delete my account?

Gaarawar

I only come here when I'm at work since I can't access any other forums but I'm tired of listening to all the bs people talk around here. I was hoping when I made my account that people would actually be having intelligent conversations here...I know, what was I thinking? I know I could just stop coming here, but I don't want to be tempted to see what people are talking about anymore and I have horrible self restraint. :p Anyway, post and let me know or just delete them. Thanks.

crybaby14iw.jpg

sorry to hear about that gaar. I wish things were otherwise, but i can't control people's opinions. why delete the account? why not just not visit the site, or just log out and don't log back in?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gaarawar @ Oct 30 2006, 10:52 AM) [snapback]129528[/snapback][/center]
I only come here when I'm at work since I can't access any other forums but I'm tired of listening to all the bs people talk around here. I was hoping when I made my account that people would actually be having intelligent conversations here...I know, what was I thinking? I know I could just stop coming here, but I don't want to be tempted to see what people are talking about anymore and I have horrible self restraint. :p Anyway, post and let me know or just delete them. Thanks.
[/b]
Actually there are intelligent conversations all over. You just have to look for 'em. Check the coffee house, *giggle* One time they got so rowdy Stavy had to spank them. But other than that, they are not so bad. For SWG, well there is a heavy anti-SWG sentiment, so there are many hijackers and heavy discussions there. Wow, nobody seems to have much problems there. Check the -New- Anime Forums, they are wicked. We have a book section, movie section, RP section. So many things to read and have fun while in the office.

Are you willing to give up all that?!

And besides, if the conversation is not going your way, don't get mad. Just step off the forums for a bit, and come back later when you feel Dandy! ;)

What I do to forums I don't want to visit is I change my e-mail address then make a long, random password and change it to that so I won't remmber it and will never come back to the site. :p

well i can udnerstand gaar on this, i have felt it tons of times, i wish stav made a forum just for those who like bashing SWG, and we could remain the one for SWG with normal stuff, but that would take someone being mod and would lead to many crapola.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Farid @ Oct 30 2006, 12:50 PM) [snapback]129590[/snapback][/center]
well i can udnerstand gaar on this, i have felt it tons of times, i wish stav made a forum just for those who like bashing SWG, and we could remain the one for SWG with normal stuff, but that would take someone being mod and would lead to many crapola.
[/b]
Cheater.... You just want him to stay, to turn him into a cookiee. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Oct 31 2006, 06:54 AM) [snapback]129591[/snapback][/center]
Cheater.... You just want him to stay, to turn him into a cookiee. :lol:
[/b]
Actualy you are quite wrong there The cookiees do not use wookiees in them, and i think he is one of the few who actualy know what is going on in game atm. even if he doesnt post as much. (no offence to anyone else including the cookiee trolls) :zeppelin: :think:

I agree with farid on there being a seperate SWG bashing section. I'm pretty sick of reading the same crap over and over in the SWG section when there are people who use that section that still play

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 30 2006, 02:15 PM) [snapback]129598[/snapback][/center]
I agree with farid on there being a seperate SWG bashing section. I'm pretty sick of reading the same crap over and over in the SWG section when there are people who use that section that still play
[/b]

SOE = Fucktards? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scally666 @ Oct 30 2006, 04:19 PM) [snapback]129605[/snapback][/center]
how about a Scally section while your at it so ppl can say how great iam
[/b]
Scally = poop

hehe! B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 30 2006, 04:15 PM) [snapback]129598[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

What's the fun in that?

Back